3 Nights 4 days Pokhara Tour

  • Hotel Name : Fish Tail Lodge Pokhara
  • Hotel Location : Fish tail Lodge, Pokhara 33700, Pokhara, Nepal
  • Package Duration :4 Days / 3 Nights
  • Package Validity : From 2015-03-31 to 2018-12-31

Book Now

  • About Package/Attraction :
    Stunning mountains view of Annapurna Himalayas (weather permitting) Boat ride at Phewa Lake Full day tour of Pokhara Valley Both way by drive
    Package Includes :
    • All tours and transfers in a private air-conditioned by vehicle as per the itinerary
    • Two bottle of mineral water per person per day during long drive
    • Services of a local English speaking guide in Pokhara
    • Entrance fees of Pokhara’s activities as mentioned in the itinerary
    • Accommodation: 3 nights at Fish Tail Lodge with breakfast in Pokhara
    • 24.3% VAT and Service Charge
    Package Excludes :
    • Personal expenses (Tips, beverage, laundry, telephone call, etc)
    • Travel Insurance
    • Lunch and dinner in Pokhara

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    The price does not include: undue escalation in fuel prices, new taxes levies on hotels and transportation services or any hikes in entrance fees. Any large tax hikes and new levies shall be payable extra and shall be billed accordingly with prior notice.
    Cancellation charge after booking - 10% of the total cost If cancelled before 60 days of arrival - 15 % of the total cost If cancelled before 35 days of arrival - 25% of the total cost If cancelled before 15 days of arrival - 30% of the total cost If cancelled before 7 days of arrival - 50% of the total cost If cancelled less than 48 hiurs - No refund

Contact Detail

Shakti Travels and Tours

Contact Person :-

Mr Suresh Nakarmi

Address :-

Lazimpat -2, Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Nepal - 913

Latest Hotel Packages by

Shakti Travels and Tours

Kathmandu Tour - 4 Days - 4 D / 3 N