·· Darbar Hotel and Resort Organic is located on Badsha Thaul Ranichori Motor Road which lies 5 km above Chamba Town District Tehri Garhwal. It hosts guests throughout the year. Additionally, the surrounding area is the educational hub of Tehri district and has a large number of scholars and visitors to the two nearby universities which are the Hill Branch of Garhwal University &Pantnagar Agriculture University. The location is about 18 km from the Tehri Dam site, 56 km from Mussoorie& 62 km from Rishikesh. Darbar is over 6000 mt. above sea level and has a breath taking view of the snow-covered Himalayas. The climate is pleasant and mild through out the year and can be visited by tourists year round.
Read More ▼
As the area has developed the a prime location for visitors to this area giving them more than just a glimpse of history of this region of Garhwal. In addition tourists can enjoy the natural surroundings including fruit trees, pine & deodar forest, hill industries and many more.
Angora rabbit farm & Factory Ranichori 3 kms.
· Shiva temple in village Sable 2 ½ kms.
· Tapovan 4 kms . By track is known to be the mountain of ferries and has the view of the valley.
· Pant nagar Agriculture University hill campus Ranichori 4 kms by road) has the mountain view of the Himalayas and Dun Valley can be seen on the other side.
· Tehri Dam 18 km. by road has Asians largest dam.
· New Tehri Garhwal is a new city a constructed model of the old Tehri Town 12 kms( except the palaces)
· Surkhanda Devi 22 kms. By Road the temple of goddess Durga considerd to be the Shakti Peeth consisting of the health of the Goddess.