Beypore Beach is located along side the Chaliyar River at Betpore, in the district of Kozhikode, Kerala. It is also known as one of the well known fishing harbors and ports of Kerala.
- The chief attraction of Beypore Beach is the 2km bridge made up of stone, which extends out in to the Arabian Sea.
- Another, place to visit is the famous boat-yard located on the beach, where one can see the historic boat building activity in progress.
- Beypore Beach is the ideal place for water activities like swimming and fishing. The beach is safe and there are always helpers to avoid any mishap.
- Getting at the place is not difficult as is well linked with all other major cities. The straight ways are built to access the beach.
- In addition, the finest thing is that Beypore beach is also comprised of cottages and lodgings that are simply great.