Tokyo Tower slumps in Shiba-koen district of Minato, Tokyo. It claims its name to fame as the second tallest structure in the country. Its structure is said to be inspired from Eiffel Tower. Tokyo Tower in Japan was built in the year 1958. People love to locate the scene of Tokyo from the tower.
- Tokyo Tower functions as a broadcasting antenna support structure for both television and radio.
- It is also a popular tourist destination and has many attractions.
Attractions for Tourists
- Tourists can make visit to FootTown, which is a four-story building. It slumps just under the tower.
- Visitors can have good time here savoring delectable food and enjoying shopping.
- There are also many museums and galleries located here, which can be explored.
- Visitors can use the elevators to reach two-story Main Observatory and Special Observatory.
After every five years, Tokyo Tower is repainted. It takes twelve months to paint the tower.
The two mascots of the tower are two brothers who are named as Noppon. The elder brother can be spotted wearing blue dungarees, while younger brother can be spotted wearing red dungarees. Their birth date of the mascots is December 23, 1998.
Top Things To Do In TokyoView All
Best Travel Packages in TokyoView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.