10 Days Shimla - Kullu - Manali - Dharamsala - Dalhousie Tour
Shimla Sight Seeing Green Valley, Wild Flower Hall, Kufri, Fagu Valley, Mashobra, Naldehra, Halipad.
Temple/Heritage Tour: Sankat Mochan Mandir, Summer Hill, Institute of Advance Studies, Prospect Hill (Kamna Devi Temple).
On the first day, you have two options based on your choice and preferences. Either you opt for a sightseeing tour in and around Shimla or you can opt for a temple tour in and Around Shimla.
In the sightseeing, we take you to the exotic scenic spots of Green Valley, Wild Flower Hall, Kufri, Fagu Valley, Mashobra, Naldehra, Halipad in Shimla.
In the Temple Tour option, we take you to some very old religious and historic places like Sankat Mochan Mandir, Summer Hill, Institute of Advance Studies, and Prospect Hill (Kamna Devi Temple).
On the day, we drive you to Manali via various exotic places of Himachal. This trip includes journey through Sundar Nagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Mandi, Kullu(Night stay at Manali).
On the way: Nehru Kund, Rahla Fall, Marhi (Night Stay at Manali).
Hidimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Bath, Club House, Tibetan Monastery and Shopping (Night stay at Manali).
Via: Kullu, Parvati Valley, Kasol (Night Stay at Mandi).
On the way: Palampur, Chamunda Devi, Baijnath (Night stay at Dharamshala).
Mcleodganj, Bhagsunath, Dal Lake, Kangra Temple ( Night stay at Dharamshala).
Night Stay at Dalhousie.
Khajjiar and Chamba (Night stay at Dalhousie).
Dalhousie To Pathankot.
Rules and Regulation for Package Tour
1. INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not responsible to refund or to compensate any amount of money if the tour or any part of the tour is cancelled due to political insurgency, natural calamity or conditions beyond control of whichever the matter may be or any reason beyond the control of INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS
2. INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not responsible to refund or to compensate any amount of money if the tourist cannot complete the tour for his or her adverse physical condition of for any personal reason. The passengers are liable to reimburse the amount of money to INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS spent on his behalf for his or her medical assistance or any other special necessity may occur during the tour by the Tour Manager
3. During the tour the Tour Manager may change the tour program according to his convenience to operate the tour successfully. Tour Manager’s decision regarding any matter is final during the tour.
4. During the tour is any adverse condition or incidents occurs or happens due to the misbehavior, any illegal act or any act that is socially accepted by the passenger(s) the passenger(s) concerned will be solely responsible for that occurrence or happening
5. Kindly note that luggage should be handled and taken care of by the passenger(s) his/her/them self/selves at the Railway stations, Train and up to the or car at or near the railway station. We will only handle luggage at the hotels. The responsibility of the luggage completely belongs to the passengers. INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not by any means responsible for theft, burglary, damage or loss of luggage of the passengers. The tour Manager or any staff of INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not responsible or liable to fix the rates of the porters or negotiate with them at the railway stations or anywhere for the passengers.
6. No service will be available for the AC Railway reserved tourist those who are travelling with us in the same train.
7. Package cost may increase in case of the fuel cost of the Transportation increase after booking. Room allotment in the Hotels as per Family wise except some destinations like Kedar Badri / Yamunatri / Gangotri etc.
8. All the passengers are requested to carry 22" suitcase and one small handbag. The company will not responsible for any extra luggage
9. In case of delay in train running schedule Company will not bear any additional cost of Train Food (If Any).
10. Enrollment of child (if any) is mandatory.
11. Room allotment is on a lottery basis in every accommodation..
Rules for Cancellation of Tour
In case of cancellation after confirmation Refund of Amount shall be made subject to the following cancellation charges on the Principal Package Money :
1. From the Date of Booking 30 Days before Journey date 25 % per head on Principal Package Money..
2. From the Date of Booking 30 Days – 15 Days before Journey date 50 % per head on Principal Package Money.
3. From the Date of Booking 15 Days – 07 Days before Journey date 75 % per head on Principal Package Money.
4. No Refund is allowed if cancellation is made 07 Days before onward Journey Date.
5. No Cancellation or Booking or any Change in voucher is accepted over the telephone...
6. For cancellation of booking please produce your Advance / Final Voucher. [Xerox not accepted]
7. No cancellation charge if the Particular Tour is cancelled by us.
8. If tour is cancelled by the passenger(s) Membership continuation will not be considered.
9. Please do not request for the consideration of “CANCELLATION RULES”.