A 20% deposit is required to confirm a booking and the balance at least 60 days before the safari commencement date. If the reservation is made within 60 days of departure the whole amount must be paid at the time of confirmation.
- If cancelling more than 60 days before commencement of our services: 10% of the total booking value.
- If cancelling within 60 to 45 days before commencement of our services: 20% of the total booking value.
- If cancelling within 44 to 31 days before commencement of our services: 40% of the total booking value.
- If cancelling within 30 to 15 days before commencement of our services: 75% of the total booking value.
- If cancelling within 14 to 0 days before commencement of our services: 100% of the total booking value.
All cancellations must be made in writing. All bank and forex charges incurred in receiving payments or related to any refunds will be borne by for the client.
Cancellation in special circumstances such as bereavement, accident or critical medical situations involving the client or their immediate family, we commit to return all monies received or postpone the safari to a later date without any penalty. The client acknowledges that this may be entirely dependent upon the discretion of third party suppliers, over whom the company has no control.
In the unlikely event that the company has to cancel a safari or any other service for any reason, the company will try to offer an alternative or a full refund. Every effort will be done to inform you of any cancellations at the earliest possible time and at the latest, 14 days before commencement date.
TRANSPORT & SUB-CONTRACTION
The appropriate vehicle will be provided according to route and number of passengers. The company reserves the right to sub-contract other companies if need arises.
The company reserves the right to alter itinerary or cancel scheduled tours if necessary. It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded.
Some charges such as park fees, government levies and taxes are beyond the company control. In the event of change of such prices at any date the company will charge the supplement to the client at cost.
Prices as shown on our tariffs are based on costs prevailing at the time of publication and are subjected to change without notice. All prices are net and non-commissionable, unless otherwise stated.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars and include:
- Full-board accommodation on sharing basis.
- All transport as per itinerary in safari van or Landcruiser.
- Full-time English-speaking safari guide.
- Park fees or as stated.
- All airport transfers
Price does not include:
- Visas (payable at the airport on arrival)
- Optional activities.
- Drinks, tips, phone calls & laundry.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Medical insurance
- Personal travel insurance
- Flying doctor service for emergency evacuation
- Any other extra not stated as included
The cost is based on double occupancy and therefore, single room occupancy is charged a supplement. Single rooms on safari cannot always be guaranteed due to limited space. Should an accommodation fail to provide single occupancy despite payment of supplement, the applicable amount is refundable.
Please keep this with you at all times. Safety deposit facilities are available at most
The Company may take photographs or film of its trips and trip participants, and participant grants express permission to do so and to use such for promotional or commercial use.
- I. The company and its agents act only as agents of the client in all matters relating to accommodation, sightseeing, safaris and all forms of transport. The company cannot accept any responsibility for default whether negligent or otherwise on part of any services or accommodations with which the booking is made or which clients arrange themselves, nor is it liable for clients’ additional expenses occasioned by their delay, alteration of travel services, sickness, injuries or as a result of act of God, civil disturbances whatsoever interfering with, interrupting, altering or adding to the cost of services, excursions or tours applied for and booked.
- II. The Company’s liability to passengers carried in vehicles as used for transfers, excursions and tours is governed by the laws of Kenya and all claims are subject only to the courts of Kenya.
- III. The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors and in the event of such exercise of such right the terms of clause (I) relating to the Company’s liability shall apply.
- IV. Whilst every care is taken the Company cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal property and it is advisable to arrange relevant insurance.