+91-11-45679615

Post Your Requirement
Tour Travel World

5 nights / 6 days Portblair Package

5 nights / 6 days Portblair Package

Package Duration
6 Days / 5 Nights
Destination Covered
Portblair

  • Other Benefits (On Arrival)
    Package Excludes :
    • Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
    • Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
    • Lunch & Dinner.
    • 3.09% Government service tax.

  • Arrive Port Blair

    • Cellular Jail

    Description :

    Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship and transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit Chidiya Tapu - about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing environment. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
    Overnight Stay At Port Blair.

    Full-Day Excursion To North Bay(Coral Island)

    Description :

    Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to North Bay(Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. Then, visit Ross Island - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc.
    Overnight Stay At Port Blair.

    Full Day Excursion To Havelock Island

    Description :

    Early morning departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Upon arrival, proceed to the Asia's Best Beach "Radhanagar Beach (Beach No.7). Return from Havelock Island in the evening and transfer to hotel in Port Blair.

    Proceed For Mount Harriet

    Description :

    After breakfast, proceed for Mount Harriet - the 2nd highest peak (365 meters high) in the Andaman’s, which offers a magnificent bird’s eye view of Port Blair’s adjoining islands. From here one can trek for about 5 Kms through a nature’s trial of exotic flora and fauna, endemic birds and butterflies. In the afternoon, visit the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for Shopping & Souvenirs.
    Overnight Stay At Port Blair.

    Full-Day Excursion To Baratang

    Description :

    Early morning departure by car from Port Blair for Baratang - about 110 kms by road from Port Blair. Baratang provides an ideal place for the eco-friendly tourist seeking the solitude of virgin nature. The land route from Port Blair involves crossing of creeks and dense tropical rain forests. Visit rare Limestone Caves. Then, departure by car from Baratang for Port Blair (110 kms). The journey by Car, again through dense forests, takes around 4.5 hours to reach Port Blair in the evening.
    Overnight Stay At Port Blair.

    Depart Port Blair

    Description :

    Transfer to Airport/Harbour for return flight/voyage.

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    Booking Cancellation: In case of cancellation due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, the intimation must be provided in writing. The cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive information in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:- 45 days prior to arrival: 15% of the Total tour cost 44- 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Total tour cost 2915 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Total tour cost 1408 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Total tour cost 07 or less days prior to arrival: 100% of the Total tour cost NO refunds for Peak period (15th Dec till 15th Jan). Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy. Early Check- in / Late Check- out : All hotels have a standard check-in / check-out time. So the cost of Early check-in or Late check-out is not included in the tour cost. We can always make a request for early check-in or late check-out if required but we do not assure that, that entirely depend upon the policy of the hotel, time of the year and availability of the room.
  • HOTEL DETAILS

    CITYNO. OF NIGHTSECONOMYSTANDARDDELUXE
    PORT BLAIR5Silver Spring / Classic Regency or similarTSG Emerald View/ Megapode Nest / Hill Top International or similarFortune Resort Bay Island / Peerless Resort / Sinclair’s Bay View

    RATES

    PER PAX COSTECONOMYSTANDARDDELUXE
    PER PAX ON TWIN SHARING BASIS202182381233696
    EXTRA PAX8400940010900



Contact Detail

Vidya Tours and Travels

Contact Person :-

Mr. Satish Mathur

Address :- Plot No.175, Amizara Chs, Garage No.01, Jawahar Nagar, Road No.11, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400062
Primary Number :- 08033767584

Phone :- +91-22-28746829, 28552526
Mobile :- +91-8689900051, 9322677606, 9323615513
Fax :- +91-22-28778785


View All Packages »

Latest Tour Packages by

Vidya Tours and Travels