Adventures Of Nature And Study Flamingo Eggs Hathing Tour
Leave Arusha at 08hr00 forÂ Tarangire Camping Safari with packed lunch for a full day game viewing. Tarangire National Park has named after the river that flows through the park and provides a permanent water source for the thousands of animals making their home here. The park is famous for elephants and baobab trees. In the evening drive to Mtowambu for dinner and overnight at simba campsite
8.30AM drive (about 3hr30), enter the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, have your first glance of the fantastic view of the Ngorongoro Crater at the view site, and continue descent onto the crater floor, game drive on the crater floor. This is the only Park where, Black Rhino could be spotted which will complete the big five animals. Packed lunch at a picnic site. Accommodation at Ngorongorosimba campsite Meals included: breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
After breakfast, drive past the rim of the crater and descend to Olduvai Gorge, visit Museum, before you arrive at Naabi Park gate, ( Naabi Park gate is the border between Ngorongoro Conservation area and Serengeti National Park ), here you will have a possibility of doing a short 45minutes designated Nature Trail Walk on the Slopes of Naabi hill. You will enter Serengeti National Park and game-drive en route to and lunch. A further afternoon game drive in Serengeti National Park Before 6pm you will return to the camp. Accommodation at Serengeti Serenera Campsite included breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
AM and PM game drive of Serengeti National Park (lunch or Packed lunch, as game drives times will depend on where the cats can be best spotted usually game drives are either from 6.30am to 8.30am and 3pm to 6pm or a full day from 8am to 5pm with packed lunch breaks at designated picnic sites in the park where toilet facilities are available). Accommodation at Serengeti seronera Camp Meals included breakfast, lunch or packed lunch and dinner
Woke up very morning and have half game drive with lunch boxes from Serengeti to Lake Natron Walking to the waterfalls and swim if you like at evening, then back to have have dinner and overnight at Lake Natron campsite.
AM 4hrs drive with excellent views of the Rift valley escarpment, to Lake Natron, today we experience the real adventure, until we arrive at our camp. Packed lunch eaten at a good picnic site. Spend the rest of the day swimming at the waterfalls nearby. Then drive back to Arusha for Dinner and overnight
Meals included breakfast, packed lunch and dinner.
Blackfaced Vervet Adventures terms and conditions
1. Blackfaced vervet Adventures requires deposit of 50% of the total costs of your confirmation tour where by the remain balance 50% Will be paid on the day of arrival for safari for ensuring of your safari. But if anyone will be willing to pay the whole price we can’t stop you too. This is for good arrangement of safari
2. Reservations will be cancelled payments are not received by the agreed date. Anyone want to cancel safari should inform us immediately before we arrange for safari, one week before will be good!
3. For international deposits and non-residents of Tanzania, payments should be in Euro, US dollars. Tanzania nationals and residents can pay in Tanzanian Shillings currency at the rate of exchange appropriate at the time of payment.
4. If the car break down at the time of safari the rescue car will be provided
5. If it may happen a client got sick or any problem happens during safari period we will be concern for his or her transfer back to the hotel for hospital checkup and we will give refund for the remaining days of Safari
6. The company assets the right to withhold all or part of the service (at its sole discretion) if payment is not received in accordance with the above conditions.
7. Blackfaced Vervet Adventures can accept any changes of accommodation or time of staying where by addition payment will be required
8. In serving our clients, on behalf of the clients the company will have to subcontract other independent companies such as hotels, lodges and airlines which are not subject to direct control of the Blackfaced Vervet Adventures. In doing so, the company will always at its own discretion make every effort to ensure that the services provided by subcontractors are of expected standards. However Blackfaced Vervet Adventures will not be liable for any personal loss, injury, property damage, or loss which may occur as a result of using the subcontracted services. In the event that any seller is unable to provide contracted service, Blackfaced vervet Adventures will work to provide the client with alternative arrangement of similar standards, whenever possible. If the client is not willing to take the alternative arrangements offered by Blackfaced Vervet Adventures, any refund entitled to the client will be subjected to the terms and conditions of the relevant subcontractors.
9. Payment Mode. A Client will pay through bank transfer.
10. There is no refund for any unused portion of your safari once commenced. Cancellation penalties on airfares are additional and are not included in the above cancellation charges. Cancellation Insurance for the total land tour cost is suggested.
11. Safari price include .Pick up client from the airport, driver guide, Mineral water, mattress, pillow, Chef, Food-3 meals a day chef for the camping safari, All Park Entry Fee, Accommodation after safari and Toyota landcruser 4x4 open roof, cultural fee, lodge fee,
12. Safari price exclude: Tip to the mountain guides, porters, chef after a very good trek and personal requirements. Flight price, local transports for those who want to sat long after Safari.
We make sure clients enjoy our adventures and have unforgettable experience with us , give us the chance to serve you !!
Experience The Land ..
8 Days / 7 Night
Arusha - Lake Manayara - ..
Wildlife Adventure T..
4 Days / 3 Night
Lake Manyara National Par..
Study Adventures And..
9 Days / 8 Night
Arusha - Serengeti - Tara..
Big Five And Migrati..
5 Days / 4 Night
Tarangire National park -..