Board your flight to San Francisco.
Bon voyage ! Today you are off on your American Grandeur tour with IRCTC as you board your flight to San Francisco. On arrival, your Local Representative will be waiting outside the customs area to welcome you and take you to your hotel (Check-in time is after 1500 hrs).
Overnight at the hotel in San Francisco.
Guided City Tour of San Francisco
Bay Cruise in San Francisco
Today, we check out and proceed on a guided city tour of San Francisco, as your guide points out landmarks and shares the history of San Francisco, See the famous Golden Gate Bridge - the world’s longest single span suspension bridge, a symbol of San Francisco. Visit The Twin Peaks, which offer a spectacular view of downtown San Francisco. See Telegraph Hill, Ghirardelli Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. We also walk on the Lombard Street in San Francisco which is one of America’s crooked streets. Your visit to San Francisco is not complete without a cruise on the San Francisco Bay, the largest inlet on the Californian Coast. Enjoy the great sights, as your cruise takes us under the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz island and past the city skyline.
Overnight at the hotel in San Francisco.
Visit to Santa Monica Beach
Drive to Los Angeles
Today, we check out of the hotel and take you to visit Santa Monica Beach where you will enjoy a pleasant Mediterranean climate. Later, we sit back in our air conditioned coach and enjoy our drive to Los Angeles. On arrival, we check into the hotel. The evening is free to explore Hollywood city on your own.
Overnight at the hotel in Los Angeles.
Visit to Universal Studios Hollywood SM
Panoramic Orientation Tour of Los Angeles
Today, we join the Hollywood stars at the famous Universal Studios. Relax in the comfort of a tram car as it takes you behind the scenes to show you how Hollywood makes movies. Experience the first-ever mega-attraction based on the blockbuster TV series, The Simpsons. Featuring the show’s classic humour and many of its instantly recognizable characters - all voiced by the original actors Join Shrek, Donkey and Princess Fiona in Shrek 4D, an all new adventure which picks up where the Oscar winning movie ‘Shrek’ left off and puts you inside the action! Later, we take you on an panoramic orientation tour of Los Angeles. Enjoy some time at the Hollywood Boulevard where you see the Hollywood Walk of Fame, The Dolby Theatre - where the Oscars are held, the TCL Chinese Theatres (formerly the Manns Chinese Theatre) and see the handprints and footprints of famous Hollywood Stars. Also drive down the famous Sunset Boulevard and Beverly Hills.
Overnight at the hotel in Los Angeles.
Drive to Las Vegas Ride on High Roller
Illumination Night Tour of Las Vegas
Today, we check out of the hotel, sit back in our air conditioned coach and drive to Las Vegas. On arrival, we take a ride on High Roller, the world’s largest observation wheel. Located at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, the High Roller is the focal point of the $550 million open-airshopping, dining and entertainment district. With panoramic views of the Strip, the valley and the mountains, there’s something to see from every angle. Later in the evening, enjoy the splendour of Las Vegas on the Illumination Tour of ‘Las Vegas by Night’. Watch the twinkling lights, be awed by the huge neon signs as you see the famous landmarks - New York skyline, Bellagio fountains, the Pyramid, which are some of the many facades of the different hotels along the ‘Las Vegas Strip’ as we make our way to down town Las Vegas for the Freemont Street Experience. Here you see a dazzling display on the world’s largest TV screen with over a million light bulbs covering three city blocks!.
Overnight at the hotel in Las Vegas.(Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner).
Suggested Excursion: Visit to the Grand Canyon.
Today, enjoy exploring the Grand Canyon for once in a lifetime experience. by coach. (There’s an option of the Highlights Air Tour, the Air and Ground Tour, Air and Ground tour with Boat and Helicopter with an add-on option of Skywalk.) Experience the full depth of the beauty, colour and majesty of the ravines and cliffs as you fly over the Grand Canyon on the Air and Ground Tour. Evening is free to visit one of the many casinos that Las Vegas is world famous for.
Overnight at the hotel in Las Vegas.
Fly to Buffalo
Niagara by Night
Today, we check out of the hotel and drive to the airport for our flight to Buffalo. On arrival, we check in to the hotel. This evening, we drive to experience the majesty and tranquillity of the splendorous Niagara Falls by night. See the Falls magically lit-up, an aweinspiring sight.
Overnight at the hotel in Niagara.
‘Maid of the Mist’ Boat Ride
Drive to Williamsport
Today, we check out and drive to Niagara Falls and experience the exhilarating force of the falls as we take the ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride into the heart of the mighty Horseshoe Falls. It’s a fantastic journey through crashing waters surrounded by massive rock formations. (Due to weather conditions, the ‘Maid of the Mist’ operates only from the last week of May. All tours visiting Niagara before the last week of May will take a ride on the View Mobile Tram). Later, we drive to Williamsport.
Overnight at the hotel in Williamsport.
Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World
Onto Washington DC
Visit to National Air and Space Museum
Guided City Tour of Washington DC
Today, we check out of the hotel and drive to Hershey. On arrival, we visit the Hershey’s chocolate world. See the Cocoa beans turn into delicious chocolate right in front of your eyes. Seize this opportunity to visit the chocolate shop and take home goodies for your loved ones. Later, we drive to Washington DC. Upon arrival, we visit the National Air and Space Museum, where you get a unique opportunity of viewing aircraft models and displays like the Wright Brothers first aircraft and Lindberg’s ‘Spirit of St Louis’.
Next, we proceed on a guided city tour of the majestic Capital of United Sates - Washington DC. See the Lincoln Memorial, Korean Memorial and Capitol Hill. Also see the White House, home of the US President. (Due to security reasons permission to go near or enter the White House is not available).
Overnight at the hotel in Washington DC.
Orientation Tour of Philadelphia
Onto New York
Today, we check out of the hotel and drive through picturesque countryside, as we move ahead northwards from the capital of the United States to Philadelphia. We do the orientation tour of Philadelphia where we see the Liberty Bell, one of the most recognized symbols of American freedom. Historical documents and visual displays enlighten you on its history and why it has become the symbol of freedom for many. Later we drive to the Big Apple - New York. This New York hotel in Times Square puts you near attractions like Fifth Avenue shopping, Radio City Music Hall, NBC Studios and Central Park. There is time (on your own) to browse through the many shops dotting New York’s famed Times Square in the heart of the theatre district, or just stroll through the streets of central Manhattan.
Overnight at the hotel in New York.
Guided City Tour of New York
Visit to Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty
Visit to the ‘Top of the Rock’ Observatory Deck at the Rockefeller Center
Today, we proceed on a guided panoramic city tour of New York. See the wonderful sights of this exciting city - 5th Avenue, United Nations Building and New York’s lungs - the beautiful Central Park and much more. Later, we drive to Battery Park and take a ferry to Liberty Island to see the famous American icon of freedom - The Statue of Liberty. En route we get an opportunity to pay homage to the hundreds of innocent lives lost at what was once the World Trade Centre, now more easily recognized as Ground Zero. Later, we visit ‘Top of the Rock’ at Rockefeller Centre. At the Observatory Deck, see a different perspective of New York from 70 floors above. The 360º view of the cityscape makes the ‘Top of the Rock’ a must see.
Overnight at the hotel in New York.
Return Home with Wonderful Memories
Today, we check-out and drive to the airport for your flight home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back happy memories of your Holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your tour and any suggestions you may have for the future.
* All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
* You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
* There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
* You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
* Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
* Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
* Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
* If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Company.
* You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
* Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
* By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
* Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
* Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
* No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
* Company.com generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promocode before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
* Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
* If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
*The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
* These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Varanasi, India.
Terms & Conditions
Air Ticket Booking is a fastest travelling way of world. It covers miles in few minutes. It is a fastest, reliable and time saver. All the business minded peoples always prefer to fly because time is money for them. Here in India Air Ticket rate are very cheaper than other countries and Low Cost Carrier (LCC) has become it more popular and reachable for all. Shweta holidays provides the facility to book all available national and international Air Ticket Booking with LCC.
All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier.
User should refer airline T&C before booking/Travel to avoid any confusion and/or Dispute afterwards.
charges a service fee on all domestic airline bookings. In case of cancellation of booking, this fee is non-refundable.
The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked/purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge and Shweta assumes no liability whatsoever in this regard.
The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary. In case of lost or damaged tickets, the refund process cannot be initiated with the airline.
Rail Ticket Booking
Indian Rail is a most popular travelling system of India and it is a first choice of middle & poor class family because of budget. Few years back Rail ticket booking was a challenge work for all.
Finding a suitable place in unknown cities are really a biggest headache and during a season you all are aware the situation like high charges, less facility, distance from the city and some time we have to come back. Suitable Hotel booking is a bigger tension than rail and flight booking and we never get the value of money. We provide you best hotels of destination cities with value of your money. With the help of our hotel booking you can book any Star hotel of any city,helps you to fine the best deal according to comfort and budget.
Every hotel has a different cancellation policy and the user shall be charged accordingly.
Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
Car/ Taxi Booking
It is fastest and reliable services which provide you 24x7 supports. You can schedule your journey in unknown cities with suitable price. These taxies are reliable, secure and punctual and make your journey meaningful. We will gives you good margin and available in all metropolitan cities of India.
Price change without prior notice like gasolin price high or Govt.policy.
Booking Procedure -
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damages, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
After commencement of Travel, no refund in full or in part will be given for services includes in the program, which are not utilized.
Hotel Check In - Check Out Time -
Hotel Check in-Check out time is 12 noon. Extended check in-check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
45 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
30 to 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
06 days to 48 hours prior to arrival - or no show - No Refund.
Please Note - Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - incase of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable. Once Tour has commenced no refund is made for unused services.
Visa issuance is sole discretion of the Embassy and we do not undertake to maneuver
Grand India trip shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, transportation, Insurance, accident, delay, cancellation,suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality
The client understands that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Shweta Holidays or its employee, or its Directors and shall also indemnify Shweta Holidays, if any claim or action is brought by any party claiming through the client for dealing with Shweta Holidays and shall always keep Shweta Holidays or its employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
If you have a complaint
Should you have any complaint you are urged to discuss it at the time with the relevant authority, eg hotel manager, airline supervisor, etc.
If your complaint is not resolved please notify the Company immediately.
No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained and or admitted for consideration if lodged with the Company beyond 10 days from the end of our services
Grand India Trip has the right to postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice.
The passengers are fully responsible for any illness and injuries occurred during the travel.
We take at least 7 to 10 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online.
Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
All disputes are subject to Varanasi jurisdiction only.
Travel Documents -
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passport and visas, where necessary.
Information For Tourist (Visa)
All foreign tourists must obtain a visa before travelling to India; without one you will be refused entry. Foreign nationals arriving in India on long term multiple entry visas must register with the nearest Foreigners Regional Registration Officer within 14 days of arrival.
Over-stayers will be fined and may be prosecuted or detained and later deported. They may also need to appear in person at the Ministry of Home Affairs in Delhi. The High Commission/Deputy High Commission may not be able to intervene in these cases.
It is recommended to obtain a multiple Entry Tourist Visa since this simplifies the procedure for visiting neighbouring countries like Nepal and Sri Lanka.
1. Original passport valid for at least 6 months
2. Correct visa fee
3. Two passport size photographs.
4. Supporting documents, where necessary
5. Duly completed application form.
Grand India Trip reserves the right to add, alter, modify, withdraw all or any of the Terms and Conditions or replace, wholly or in part, the program by any other program, whether similar to this program or not or withdraw it altogether without any prior notice.
In case of dispute with any party, Grand India Trip decision will be binding and final.
|Single Occupancy||Rs. 3,52,000/-|
|Double Occupancy||Rs. 2,81,000/-|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs. 2,81,000/-|
|Child With Bed ( 02-11 Years)||Rs. 2,43,000/-|
|Child Without Bed (02-11 Years)||Rs. 2,29,000/-|
|Lunch||Indian Veg / Non. Veg||12|
|Dinner||Indian Veg / Non. Veg||11|
|Flight Details||Flight No.||From - Via - To||Departure||Arrival|
|India - USA||EY - 271/183||MAA - AUH - SFO||21:35 HRS||07:25 HRS|
|USA - India||EY - 100/268||JFK - AUH - MAA||22:30 HRS||03:50 HRS|
Mr. Manish Dwivedi
Simply Darjeeling To..
7 Days / 6 Night
Darjling - Klimpong - Gan..
10 Days / 9 Night
Varanasi City Tour
3 Days / 2 Night
Amazing Himachal wit..
7 Days / 6 Night
Chandigarh - Shimla - Man..
Bali Rich Luxury Vil..
4 Days / 3 Night
Amazing Thailand Tou..
5 Days / 4 Night
Kolkata - Bagkok - Pattay..
Andaman Package 3 Ni..
4 Days / 3 Night
Impressions of Ladak..
10 Days / 9 Night
Delhi - Leh Tikse - Shey ..
07 Nights / 08 Days ..
9 Days / 8 Night
Kathmandu - Pokhara - Ann..
Grand India Tour
13 Days / 12 Night
Delhi - Varanasi - Khajur..