Arrival at Port Blair in the morning our representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel with our envoy and stay-rest. Then starts the breath-taking trip to Carbyn’s Cove Beach - One of the most picturesque, coconut palms fringed Beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town. After this we visit the Cellular Jail - a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people in the evening move the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving light and sound show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair
Early morning around 06.30 hours departure by ferry to Havelock Island - It is 38 kms by sea from Port Blair, visit the famous Radhanagar Beach - It is India’s Best Beach rated by CNBC. Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before.Evening return to Port Blair by ferry .You will depart at 16.00 hours from Havelock and reach at 18.30 at Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast, start your voyage in a boat towards Ross Island - the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British Régimes. The Island presently houses the ruins of old building like Chief Commissioner’s house, Government houses, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming pool, etc. and then for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral and underwater marine life which can be viewed through Glass Bottom Boats . Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Early morning departure by Bus from Port Blair to Baratang which is around 120 kms. The travel involves crossing of creeks and dense forest Reach Baratang Island is rich with wide range of evergreen forest, colorful birds and butterflies, Limestone Caves and Mangrove frilled creeks give a distinct identity to Baratang. Overnight stay at Port Blair
Drop to Airport, return home with lovely memories of the ultimate holiday cherish
1. Please note that our Executive will hold Placard with your name just outside the exit gate of the terminal only.
2. Check in time of most of the hotels starts from 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours.
3. The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
4. Check – out time of the hotels in Havelock Island is 08:00 hours and the return ferry for Port Blair is available by 16:00 hours. Hence. you will be requested to check out in the morning and spend time in the lobby or in the nearby beach till the departure time. However you can request the hotels for late check – out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room. If you need guaranteed late check –out then you have to request us in advance and the rooms can be provided @ 50% discount subject to availability.
5. Check – out time of the hotels in Port Blair is 08:00 hours. If you are going by the afternoon flight you can request the hotel for late check – out and they will provide the room subject to availability. Or else you will be requested to check – out by 08:00 hours and spend time in the hotel campus or can book extra tour from us.
6. The vehicle used will be exclusive for the couple / group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
7. Tour Itinerary will be advised to you by our Guest Relations Executive after arrival. Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. However all the sightseeing spots mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
8. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
9. Absolute Andaman reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
10. As the vehicle & drivers may keep changing sector wise, we request you to take diligent care of your personal belongings throughout the tour.
11. Though the Island have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the cities and other developed destinations.
12. Absolute Andaman is not responsible for any Delay / Postponement / Cancellation of Flights and Ferry’s.
13.Due to inclement weather conditions that may occur at Port Blair, some of the sight-seeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling, due to less or nil transparency of water. At some other spots, live coral which can be viewed from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or overcast weather. Light & Sound Show conducted in an open-air amphi-theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
14. There There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.
Mr. Dhinakaran & Mr. Aditya