Our representative will recive and escort you to the Hotel, stay-rest till afternoon. After lunch starts the breath taking trip to Carbyn's Cove Beach, 7 kms away from Port town. After this we visit the Cellular Jail - a place for pilgrimage for all free dome loving people, in evening move the historyof heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving sound & light show at the Cellular Jail. Over night stay at Hotel.
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Ferry connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. It’s clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers.
Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by Positive Ventures representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. After relaxation trip to Kalapathar Beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Today after breakfast, trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered Ferrys from across the Andaman Sea. Travelers Ferry over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Evening return back to port Blair. Overnight stay at port Blair
After Breakfast, we take you for the tour of Port Blair city which covers Anthropological Museum which displays the tools, art and handcraft of aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Island, Chatham saw mill (the oldest and biggest mill in Asia), Forest Museum, Samundrika (Naval Marine Museum), Aquarium (Fisheries Museum), Science Centre, Andaman Water Sports Complex. Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today is the end of the memorable tour. Morning after breakfast, pack everything and get ready for onwards journey. On time our representative transfers you to the airport to connect flights for onwards journey or way back home. In this way the memorable and exciting tour in this exquisite Andaman and Nicobar comes to an end. Happy tour ends giving you everlasting memories of lifetime
Booking Confirmation When a booking request is placed by you the confirmation is not done until and unless the traveling details as well as 50% advance (minimum) of the total tour cost is not deposited. The remaining amount must be paid on arrival at Port Blair. The payment can be through Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft or Bank Transfer to our company accounts. Booking Cancellation In case of cancellation due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, the intimation must be provided in writing. The cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive information in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:- 30 days prior to Arrival : 25% of the total tour cost 29 - 15 days prior to Arrival : 50% of the total tour cost 14 - 08 days prior to Arrival : 75% of the total tour cost 07 or less days prior to Arrival : 100% of the total tour cost.
Mr. Srinivas Sahu
Shop No. 1, G S Complex, Jhanda Chowk, Shrinagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India - 492009
Honeymoon on Beaches Tour - 4 D / 3 N
Memorable Kashmir Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam
Best of Ladakh Package - 9 D / 8 N
Leh - Pangong Tso - Nubra Valley
Port Blair - Ross Island - Havelock Island
Best Of Himachal Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Shimla - Manali
Mini Ladakh Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Leh Ladakh - Nubra Valley
Karnataka Heritage Hill Station Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty
Exciting Himalaya Tour - 7 D / 6 N
New Delhi - Manali - Shimla - Chandigarh
Soul Of Kerala With Beaches Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Cochin - Munnar - Alleppey - Kovalam
Glimpse Of Himachal Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh