Our representative will receive from the Port Blair airport and escort you to check-in to the hotel. After lunch, start the breathtaking trip to Cellular Jail- a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people, Fisheries Museum- exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands. In the evening, enjoy the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail. After that, proceed to Gandhi Park- a beautiful park at Port Blair has facilities like amusement rides, safe water sports, nature trail around the lake, garden, restaurant and historic remains like Japanese Temple as well as Bunker. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast, we will proceed for a full day cruising towards Three Island tour. First, westart with an exhilarating journey (by boat) to Ross Island- the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner's houses, Government house, church, bakery, press, swimming pool, cemetry etc. and all in dilapidated condition. After that, the voyage begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to see underwater marine life and rarest varieties of corals and colourful fish by glass bottom boat in North Bay Island (Coral Island). One can enjoy many water sports activities in this island. Harbour through a steamer in a harbour cruise which includes a trip to a tiny, serene, beautiful island called Viper Island, which is a place of execution and where the gallows is a sight to watch. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
The days programme starts with the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Samudrika Naval Museum- gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, coral marine life, geography & archeology of these islands , Chatham Saw Mill-Asia's largest and oldest saw mill whichis over 175 years old ,Carbynscove Beach- one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach which is 7 kms from Port Blair , Anthropological Museum- displays the tools, models habitats, art & handicraft of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands , Science Centre-especially displays the genesis of these islands and explains the science of oceans , Sagarika Emporium-a Govt. Emporium where can get the real craft such as fine wood carvings, shell jewellery, bamboo & cane furnitures. Evening free for Local marketing. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Dropping to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands.
Rules and Regulation for Package Tour
1. INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not responsible to refund or to compensate any amount of money if the tour or any part of the tour is cancelled due to political insurgency, natural calamity or conditions beyond control of whichever the matter may be or any reason beyond the control of INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS
2. INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not responsible to refund or to compensate any amount of money if the tourist cannot complete the tour for his or her adverse physical condition of for any personal reason. The passengers are liable to reimburse the amount of money to INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS spent on his behalf for his or her medical assistance or any other special necessity may occur during the tour by the Tour Manager
3. During the tour the Tour Manager may change the tour program according to his convenience to operate the tour successfully. Tour Manager’s decision regarding any matter is final during the tour.
4. During the tour is any adverse condition or incidents occurs or happens due to the misbehavior, any illegal act or any act that is socially accepted by the passenger(s) the passenger(s) concerned will be solely responsible for that occurrence or happening
5. Kindly note that luggage should be handled and taken care of by the passenger(s) his/her/them self/selves at the Railway stations, Train and up to the or car at or near the railway station. We will only handle luggage at the hotels. The responsibility of the luggage completely belongs to the passengers. INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not by any means responsible for theft, burglary, damage or loss of luggage of the passengers. The tour Manager or any staff of INDUS TOURS AND TRAVELS is not responsible or liable to fix the rates of the porters or negotiate with them at the railway stations or anywhere for the passengers.
6. No service will be available for the AC Railway reserved tourist those who are travelling with us in the same train.
7. Package cost may increase in case of the fuel cost of the Transportation increase after booking. Room allotment in the Hotels as per Family wise except some destinations like Kedar Badri / Yamunatri / Gangotri etc.
8. All the passengers are requested to carry 22" suitcase and one small handbag. The company will not responsible for any extra luggage
9. In case of delay in train running schedule Company will not bear any additional cost of Train Food (If Any).
10. Enrollment of child (if any) is mandatory.
11. Room allotment is on a lottery basis in every accommodation..
Rules for Cancellation of Tour
In case of cancellation after confirmation Refund of Amount shall be made subject to the following cancellation charges on the Principal Package Money :
1. From the Date of Booking 30 Days before Journey date 25 % per head on Principal Package Money..
2. From the Date of Booking 30 Days – 15 Days before Journey date 50 % per head on Principal Package Money.
3. From the Date of Booking 15 Days – 07 Days before Journey date 75 % per head on Principal Package Money.
4. No Refund is allowed if cancellation is made 07 Days before onward Journey Date.
5. No Cancellation or Booking or any Change in voucher is accepted over the telephone...
6. For cancellation of booking please produce your Advance / Final Voucher. [Xerox not accepted]
7. No cancellation charge if the Particular Tour is cancelled by us.
8. If tour is cancelled by the passenger(s) Membership continuation will not be considered.
9. Please do not request for the consideration of “CANCELLATION RULES”.
|PAX||A/C||A/C||A/C||NON A/C||NON A/C||NON A/C|
|PAX||A/C||A/C||A/C||NON A/C||NON A/C||NON A/C|