Welcome to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel with hot hot tea or coffee.
City Sightseeing with the tour guide and best drive and transfer to hotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus and transfer to hotel.
1 hour Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and 6 hours trek to Ulleri and transfer to best available Hotel or Lodge.
4-5 hours trek from Ulleri we reach to Ghorepani and stay overnight at best available lodge.
Early morning trek to Poonhill from sunrise view with fresh air and trek down to Tadapani and stay overnight at best available lodge.
After 6 hours trek, we reach to the chhomrong viewing natural climate and the local people. Overnight stay in best available lodge.
Trekking from chomrong to dovan it takes 6 hours. Overnight stay in best available lodge.
After 4 hours trek from Dovan we reach to Deurali. The fresh air of deurali touches you whole body and gives you exited to fell the feelings of air. Overnight stay in best available Lodge.
3-4 hours trek from Deurali, we reach to the Machhapuchhare Base Camp and see panorama view of mountain as well as rest. Due to the high altitude, there should be problem with the high altitude sickness, that's why we don't work a lot but enjoy the view of mountain. Overnight stay in best available lodge.
After 2-3 hours trek, we reach to Annapurna Base Camp and see panorama view of mountain as well as rest. Due to the high altitude, there should be problem with the high altitude sickness, that's why we don't work a lot but enjoy the view of mountain. Overnight stay in best available lodge.
Trekking around 6 hours we will reach to the Bamboo. Overnight stay in best available lodge.
After 6 hours trek, we will reach to the Jhinu Dada. Overnight stay in best available Lodge.
Approximately 6 hours trek from Jhinu dada we reach to Nayapul and after 1 hour drive we will reach to the Pokhara. At evening time in Pokhara, enjoy seeing panoroma views in lakeside and music, dance of local people. Overnight stay in best hotel.
6 hour drive from Pokhara by tourist bus we will reach to the Kathmandu. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Finally, Departure to your own destination.
D & D Treks International P. Ltd. is a registered Company under the Laws of Company Act of the Government of Nepal and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions:
1. To secure a place on any of our tours a non-refundable 20% down payment is required in advance as per the company policy.
2. The remainder of the payment is due 60 days before the trip departure date. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip if the full amount is not paid in time.
3. We accept last minute bookings (30 days prior to tour departure date), but full payment of the total tour cost should be made in advance.
4. Payments should be wired to the following bank account:
D & D Treks International Pvt. Ltd
Name of the Account Holder : - D & D Treks International Pvt. Ltd
Account Number : - 01904623520013
Account Type : - Current
Paying Bank :- Himalayan Bank Limited
Bank Address :- Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Post Box No : - 20590
Bank Telephone No : - 977-1-4250202, 4250359
Fax No : - 977-1-4250356
Swift Code : - HIMANPKA
Any bank service charges should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
5. No refund is made for 20% deposit amount in case of delay in arrival, no show, or cancellation of the trip for any other reason.
6. Having paid the full amount of any trip, you’re entitled to a refund in case if you want to cancel your trip, however the initial 20% deposit is non-refundable. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip.
7. We reserve the right to revise prices posted on our website, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are beyond our control, for example changes in exchange rate, government action, etc. However, we will make every effort to keep on the present rate.
8. If we have to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances such as war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavourable climate etc., we would be happy to offer you alternative trip of a similar standard. However, under such circumstances, we will refund all monies paid by you to our company if you prefer. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
9. Any guide assigned to you on behalf of D & D Treks International deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you will be compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such a case.
10. We put every effort into ensuring your tour with us is as comfortable as possible, but it must be understood that facilities you might be accustomed to in Western countries are not always possible in the less-developed Himalayan countries. Weather is another factor that may directly impact on your journey. Hence, patience, enthusiasm and proper preparation beforehand are essential before embarking on your journey.
11. You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover any medical eventualities (including helicopter evacuation), natural disasters, personal belongings etc.
12. To make alterations to any trek or tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You’re advised to stay in touch with us thus. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc.
13. On our packages tours and treks, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. However, if you do not want to share room or tent with another person and want us to arrange you a single room or tent, you should be ready to bear the extra cost of a single supplementary.
14. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your personal luggage or property even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. Your personal possessions and luggage are your responsibility at all times.
15. All necessary documents should be presented when requested by us for the organization of visas, necessary permits etc. We are not responsible in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
Risk & Responsibility:
Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our responsibility honestly & sincerely to ensure your holiday is trouble-free and to your expectations. Nevertheless, unless stated otherwise, any trip may change due to uncertain and inherent circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay in arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra costs incurred are your personal responsibility and should be borne on the spot.
Regarding domestic flights, there is a high possibility of delay or postponement due to bad weather in the Himalayan regions, in particular Lukla, Jomsom, Dolpa, Simikot and Jumla etc.
Trekking in remote areas or in those areas mentioned above, especially during off-peak seasons, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days prior to and after your organized trip to allow for delays. In the event of a delay in your flight prior to your trek departure or at the end of the trek, you need to meet your accommodation, food and any extra costs yourself.