Essential New Zealand - Summer 2016 Tour
Welcome to your 'Essential New Zealand' tour!
On arrival in Christchurch, you will be met and transferred by our local representative to the hotel. (Check-in after 1400 hrs)
Experience Christchurch's scenic beauty. Visit International Antarctic Centre and learn about penguins. Enjoy the city tour of Mona Vale gardens, Cathedral, Museum and Art Centre, Avon River, Bridge of Remembrance, Kashmere Hills, newly opened pop up container mall.
The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Christchurch.
Dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Today embark on a scenic drive. Proceed towards Queenstown, through Canterbury Plains. Photo stop at Church Of Good Shepherd. Proceed to Lake Tekapo, Lake Pukaki, Mt. Cook lookout point and glacier region. You may opt for Helicopter Ride at Mount Cook. En route photo stops.
Visit Puzzling World at Wanaka. Experience thrills while walking through pathways at the maze and find the way. Arrive Queenstown. Proceed for a city tour, viewing Lake Hayes, in Wakatipu basin, renowned for its scenic beauty, AJ Hackett Bungy Bridge, historic Arrowtown, Edith Cawell Bridge. Enjoy a Gondola Ride to Bobs peak for stunning views. Check-in at hotel (check in after 1400 hrs ).
Overnight in Queenstown.
Today explore the scenic surroundings beyond Queenstown, as you travel to Fiordland. Enjoy Milford Sound Cruise. Drive through scenic landscapes and pass by Te Anau town. Situated within Fiordland National Park, part of Te Wahipounamu World Heritage site, lies New Zealand's most stunning natural attraction - Milford Sound. Milford Sound is the best known of all the Fiords in New Zealand. At the pinnacle of Milford Sound is the magnetising Mitre Peak - a prominent peak on the south shore of Milford Sound, standing a proud 1,692 metres above sea level, it is certainly an impressive sight to be hold. The Peak actually consists of five closely grouped individual peaks. Bounded by towering steep cliffs and dense forests and peaks, behold the beautiful pristine scenery. Watch out for seals, dolphins and penguins. Return to hotel in Queenstown.
Overnight in Queenstown.
The day is at leisure or you can opt for any of the optional activities like Bungy Jumping, Shotover Jet Ride, Ziplining, Paragliding, Skydiving.
Overnight in Queenstown.
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to the airport for your flight to Auckland.
On arrival in Auckland, drive to Rotorua. Rotorua, located on a volcanic plateau, is the heartland of Maori culture and the centre of New Zealand's spectacular geothermal wonders. After arrival, check into the hotel (check in after 1400 hrs).
Overnight in Rotorua
On arrival, proceed for a panoramic city tour of Rotorua. Visit the Agrodome and watch the Sheep Shearing Show. Get an insight into New Zealand agriculture. Visit Te Puia, Rotorua's best known reserve of thermal springs; formerly known as Whakarewarewa Hot Springs where boiling mud pools and roaring geysers greet you. Opt for Polynesian Spa. Then visit the Maori Arts & Crafts Institute.
After dinner, return to your hotel.
Overnight in Rotorua.
Proceed to explore Waikato region. Visit world renowned Waitomo Caves. Enjoy the spectacular caves with its majestic and ornate decorations, the deep limestone shaft known as the Tomo and the equally magnificent Cathedral. Take a boat ride through the Glowworm Grotto. Proceed to Hamilton. Visit Hamilton Gardens. Take a journey of discovery along paths delivering mysterious surprises: step from a peaceful Sung Dynasty Chinese Scholar's garden into an Italian Renaissance Garden, before being enthralled by the grandeur of the Indian Char Bagh ('four quartered') Garden, overlooking the Waikato River. Proceed to Auckland and continue for a panoramic city tour including Queen Street, pass through Auckland University grounds, historic buildings, Harbour Bridge, Viaduct Harbour, Queen Street, Michael Savage Memorial Park and Tamaki Drive. Visit SkyTower. (Entry only) Later, check-in at the hotel.
Overnight in Auckland.
Good times need never end!!
As you get ready for the airport and your flight back home, relive the high points of your 'Essential New Zealand' tour. We are confident you will join us again sometime soon.
* All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
* You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
* There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
* You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
* Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
* Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
* Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
* If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Company.
* You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
* Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
* By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
* Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
* Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
* No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
* Company.com generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promocode before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
* Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
* If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
*The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
* These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Varanasi, India.
Terms & Conditions
Air Ticket Booking is a fastest travelling way of world. It covers miles in few minutes. It is a fastest, reliable and time saver. All the business minded peoples always prefer to fly because time is money for them. Here in India Air Ticket rate are very cheaper than other countries and Low Cost Carrier (LCC) has become it more popular and reachable for all. Shweta holidays provides the facility to book all available national and international Air Ticket Booking with LCC.
All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier.
User should refer airline T&C before booking/Travel to avoid any confusion and/or Dispute afterwards.
charges a service fee on all domestic airline bookings. In case of cancellation of booking, this fee is non-refundable.
The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked/purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge and Shweta assumes no liability whatsoever in this regard.
The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary. In case of lost or damaged tickets, the refund process cannot be initiated with the airline.
Rail Ticket Booking
Indian Rail is a most popular travelling system of India and it is a first choice of middle & poor class family because of budget. Few years back Rail ticket booking was a challenge work for all.
Finding a suitable place in unknown cities are really a biggest headache and during a season you all are aware the situation like high charges, less facility, distance from the city and some time we have to come back. Suitable Hotel booking is a bigger tension than rail and flight booking and we never get the value of money. We provide you best hotels of destination cities with value of your money. With the help of our hotel booking you can book any Star hotel of any city,helps you to fine the best deal according to comfort and budget.
Every hotel has a different cancellation policy and the user shall be charged accordingly.
Don't call the hotel directly for reservation changes or cancellations. The hotel's agents can't make changes to or process refunds for these specially-negotiated rates.
Car/ Taxi Booking
It is fastest and reliable services which provide you 24x7 supports. You can schedule your journey in unknown cities with suitable price. These taxies are reliable, secure and punctual and make your journey meaningful. We will gives you good margin and available in all metropolitan cities of India.
Price change without prior notice like gasolin price high or Govt.policy.
Booking Procedure -
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
The prices are subject to amendment should the Transporters/Hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only act as an agent on the clear understanding that they shall not be, in any way responsible or liable for any accident, damages, loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the Company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation on account of factors beyond our control.
After commencement of Travel, no refund in full or in part will be given for services includes in the program, which are not utilized.
Hotel Check In - Check Out Time -
Hotel Check in-Check out time is 12 noon. Extended check in-check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
45 days prior to arrival - 25% of the tour/service cost.
30 to 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
06 days to 48 hours prior to arrival - or no show - No Refund.
Please Note - Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - incase of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable. Once Tour has commenced no refund is made for unused services.
Visa issuance is sole discretion of the Embassy and we do not undertake to maneuver
Grand India trip shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, transportation, Insurance, accident, delay, cancellation,suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality
The client understands that he/she cannot make or raise any action demand or claim against Shweta Holidays or its employee, or its Directors and shall also indemnify Shweta Holidays, if any claim or action is brought by any party claiming through the client for dealing with Shweta Holidays and shall always keep Shweta Holidays or its employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
If you have a complaint
Should you have any complaint you are urged to discuss it at the time with the relevant authority, eg hotel manager, airline supervisor, etc.
If your complaint is not resolved please notify the Company immediately.
No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained and or admitted for consideration if lodged with the Company beyond 10 days from the end of our services
Grand India Trip has the right to postpone or cancel the tour without prior notice.
The passengers are fully responsible for any illness and injuries occurred during the travel.
We take at least 7 to 10 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online.
Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
All disputes are subject to Varanasi jurisdiction only.
Travel Documents -
It is the Tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passport and visas, where necessary.
Information For Tourist (Visa)
All foreign tourists must obtain a visa before travelling to India; without one you will be refused entry. Foreign nationals arriving in India on long term multiple entry visas must register with the nearest Foreigners Regional Registration Officer within 14 days of arrival.
Over-stayers will be fined and may be prosecuted or detained and later deported. They may also need to appear in person at the Ministry of Home Affairs in Delhi. The High Commission/Deputy High Commission may not be able to intervene in these cases.
It is recommended to obtain a multiple Entry Tourist Visa since this simplifies the procedure for visiting neighbouring countries like Nepal and Sri Lanka.
1. Original passport valid for at least 6 months
2. Correct visa fee
3. Two passport size photographs.
4. Supporting documents, where necessary
5. Duly completed application form.
Grand India Trip reserves the right to add, alter, modify, withdraw all or any of the Terms and Conditions or replace, wholly or in part, the program by any other program, whether similar to this program or not or withdraw it altogether without any prior notice.
In case of dispute with any party, Grand India Trip decision will be binding and final.
|Type||Price||Discount Offer||Total in INR After Discount|
|Twin||INR 2,39,011(NZD 1890 + INR 1,42,999)||INR 16,360||INR 2,22,651|
|Triple||INR 2,39,011(NZD 1890 + INR 1,42,999)||INR 16,360||INR 2,22,651|
|Single||INR 2,67,459(NZD 2450 + INR 1,42,999)||INR 18,242||INR 2,49,217|
|Child with bed||INR 2,14,103(NZD 1380 + INR 1,43,999)||INR 14,717||INR 1,99,386|
|Child without bed||INR 2,01,403(NZD 1130 + INR 1,43,999)||INR 13,877||INR 1,87,526|
|Infant||INR 95,000(NZD + INR 95,000)||INR 0||INR 95,000|
|Twin||INR 2,44,011(NZD 1890 + INR 1,47,999)||INR 16,710|
|Triple||INR 2,44,011(NZD 1890 + INR 1,47,999)||INR 16,710|
|Single||INR 2,72,459(NZD 2450 + INR 1,47,999)||INR 18,592|
|Child with bed||INR 2,18,103(NZD 1380 + INR 1,47,999)||INR 14,999|
|Child without bed||INR 2,05,403(NZD 1130 + INR 1,47,999)||INR 14,157|
|Infant||INR 95,000(NZD + INR 95,000)||INR 0|
|Type||Pre Night - Christchurch - Quality Hotel Elms Or Similar||Post Night - Auckland - Auckland City Hotel Or Similar|
|Twin||NZD 90||NZD 70|
|Triple||NZD 90||NZD 70|
|Single||NZD 170||NZD 140|
|Child with bed||NZD 75||NZD 60|
|Child without bed||NZD 60||NZD 50|
Mr. Manish Dwivedi
Simply Darjeeling To..
7 Days / 6 Night
Darjling - Klimpong - Gan..
10 Days / 9 Night
Varanasi City Tour
3 Days / 2 Night
Amazing Himachal wit..
7 Days / 6 Night
Chandigarh - Shimla - Man..
Bali Rich Luxury Vil..
4 Days / 3 Night
Amazing Thailand Tou..
5 Days / 4 Night
Kolkata - Bagkok - Pattay..
Andaman Package 3 Ni..
4 Days / 3 Night
Impressions of Ladak..
10 Days / 9 Night
Delhi - Leh Tikse - Shey ..
07 Nights / 08 Days ..
9 Days / 8 Night
Kathmandu - Pokhara - Ann..
Grand India Tour
13 Days / 12 Night
Delhi - Varanasi - Khajur..