Arrive Srinagar, pride of the beautiful valley of Kashmir famous for its lakes dotted with Shikaras and the Mughal Gardens. Transfer to Hotel/ Houseboat. day at leisure, shikara ride to Nehru Park in the evening, Overnight in the Houseboat.
Excursion to the Mughal gardens built by Emperor Jehangir. Also visit to the Shalimar bagh & Nishat bagh other beautiful gardens located on the eastern side of the Dal lake. Overnight in the Deluxe House Boat.
This morning you will proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers ( 56 kms /2 hrs) situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khilanmarg at your own cost, Return to Srinagar, Overnight in the Houseboat.
Today you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam (94 kms/2.5 hrs) Valley of Shepherds. Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulpher Springs enroute, Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the bank of beautyful Lidder River, Return to Srinagar, Overnight in the Houseboat.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward flight back home
· If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
· 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
· 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
· 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
· 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
· There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
· Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
· The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.
Ms Rehana Shaheen