Departure from Pune at 06.00am and reach to Goa with sightseeing to Konkan and night hault at Hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to South Goa darshan and evening Boatcruze the N/H
Morning after breakfast drive to North Goa darshan and night hault.
Morning after breakfast drive to Pune with sightseeing to Konkan and reach to Pune at 08.00pm tour end
Booking procedure with Terms and Condition:
· Kindly note that the quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels or to any service provider.
· To process the reservation we require 70% of the total package amount & remaining 30% payment needs to be made at least 7 working days prior from the date of travel.
· If the booking is being processed within 15 days from the travel date then 100% payment needs to be given.
· Once confirmation is given by us than full and final payment should be made at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages booked under hotels like, The Leela ,Taj group of hotels , Park Hyatt , Marriott , we require full hotel payment at the time of making reservations.
·For the cheque payments documents are delivered after realization of cheque. In case of non realization of cheque due to lack of fund / mismatch of signature or any other reason will attract the penalty of Rs.500 per transaction.
· For any cancellation we charge Rs.500 per person as service charge in addition to this cancellation policy of booked airline and booked hotel shall be applicable.
·For all the packages the cost of Flight tickets are fluctuative and cannot be pre booked. Final fare and confirmation can be given only after receiving token advance from the customer.
·Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
·Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Service charge of Rs.500 is applicable for each amendment request made by the customer.
· Please carry your valid Identity proof card containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels.
. After your booking advance amount, we will provide you all travel documents before 03 days on your travel date.
. The check in and checkout time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast are always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotels do not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
· For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
. The Cancellation Policies of the Hotels are dynamic and may change from time to time.
. The Cancellation policy of the Hotel may change in the interim period of booking and date of stay of the Guest.
. The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of check in/cancellation of the booking by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
· Cost does not include Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays and cancellations, road blockage, vehicle malfunctioning, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance etc.
. No refund shall be given for the packages which are categorized under “Non refundable Packages”
Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1500.00 Per head Per Tour.
· 45 -30 Days prior to Tour Start Date 25% of full tour cost.
· 29 -20 Days prior to Tour Start Date 50% of full tour cost.
· 19 -10 Days prior to Tour Start Date 75% of full tour cost.
· 09- 00 Days / No show 100% of full tour cost.
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible effort to minimize the cancellation charges
Shop No 10, Megha Center, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411060
Konkan Darshan-4 Tour - 3 D / 2 N
Ganpatipule - Pawas - Guhagar - Hedve - Derone - Weneshwar - Parshuram
Konkan Darshan-5 Tour - 3 D / 2 N
Malwan - Tarkarli - Vengurla - Kudal
Mahabaleshwar - Pune
Kas Pathar - Thoseghar - Waterfall - Sajjangad
Bamnoli Tour - 4 D / 3 N
Varandha Ghat - Shivtharghal Tour - 2 D / 1 N
Varandha Ghat - Shivtharghal
Kaneri Math - Mahalaxmi - Rankala - Shahu
Parli - Osmanabad - Hingoli - Nasik
Konkan Darshan-1 Tour - 2 D / 1 N
Shrivardhan - Harihareshwar - Diveagar - Janjira