Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be meet by company representative and transferred to your pre booked hotel. Overnight at hotel.
After an early breakfast in hotel take combined sightseeing tours of Old & New Delhi. Morning you will be taken to visit Old Delhi - Former centre of Moghul Power, Old Delhi offers ancient monuments, narrow streets and bustling bazaars. Drive past the Red Fort, built in 1648 and "Chandni Chowk", also known as Silver Street, experiencing the sights and sounds of this very busy avenue heading west from the Fort. Onwards to New Delhi - drive past the stately government buildings of the British Era designed by Lutyens, including the India Gate & the Presidential Palace. Overnight at hotel in Delhi.
After breakfast drive to Jaipur (268 kms), after arrival Jaipur, half day tour of Jaipur covering Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will mount your caparisoned elephant ride for the slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honoured fashion. The Fort, completed in the early 18th century, took over 100 years to build and now, although deserted, offers a fascinating insight into the lifestyle of the Moghul ruling families. Overnight stay at Jaipur Hotel.
Morning after breakfast, start the full day tour of Jaipur. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace, still home to the Maharaja although several of the rooms are now open to the public. Many antiques and artifacts belonging to the ruling family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry. You will also visit the Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open - air Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments. Enjoy a stroll through the colourful bazaar before returning to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast drive to Agra, upon arrival in Agra - check into the hotel. After that you may visit the Red Fort ( Agra Fort ) - lies on the bend of the river Yamuna, almost in the heart of the town. It was built by Akbar as his citadel over the years 1563-73 in the finest architectural style. It has imposing gates and walls of red sandstone and a moat. Evening visit the Taj Mahal -This most famous Moghul monument was constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal "the lady of the Taj". It has been described as the most extravagant monument ever built for love, for the emperor was heartbroken when Mumtaz died after 17 years of marriage, during the birth of her 14th child. Remain at the Taj Mahal till sunset to view this true wonder of the world in gentle late afternoon light. Overnight at hotel.
(Taj Mahal is closed on Friday).
After breakfast drive to Mathura. On arrival Mathura check in the hotel and start the full day sightseeing journey covering The Dwarkadhish Temple, Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple, Vishram Ghat, Kans Qila etc. Overnight stay at Mathura Hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Haridwar. On arrival Haridwar check in the hotel and after freshen - up visit har-ki-pauri for ganga Aarti in evening. Overnight stay at Haridwar hotel..
This morning after breakfast visit popular temples in Haridwar including Pareshwar Mahadev Temple , Daksha Mahadev Temple and Mansa Devi Temple . Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast explore the holy town of Rishikesh - also known as the 'place of sages', at the confluence of the Chandrabhaga and Ganga rivers . It is believed that God by the name of 'Hrishikesh' had appeared as an reply to the hard penances by Rabhiya Rishi and henceforth the place got its name. It is the starting point for the Chardham yatra pilgrims but also for the people who are interested in meditation, yoga and other aspects of Hinduis tradition. While in Rishikesh, you visit attractions like Laxman Jhula- a hanging bridge on the river Ganga is one of the most famous spot in Rishikesh. According to Indian mythology, Lakshman, the younger brother of Lord Rama crossed the Ganga with the help of hanging bridge made of Jute. The bridge offers impressive views of the river Ganga as it crisscrosses down to Haridwar. Also visit Bharat Mandir - the oldest temple in Rishikesh, near the Triveni Ghat. This temple is dedicated to Bharat, the younger brother of Lord Ram. Overnight stay at Rishikesh hotel.
This Morning after breakfast check out the hotel & proceed to Delhi. After arrival Delhi we will drop you at Airport / Railway Station for your onwards destination.
· Once the booking is done: 20% Package cost
· 30 days prior to departure: 30% of Package Cost
· 15 Days prior to departure: 50% of Package Cost
· 10 Days till the date of departure: 100% of Package Cost
Terms and Condition:
· Rates mentioned above are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
· The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
· Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you need to pay the differences.
· Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
· Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
· In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
· Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
· The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
· For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
· Tour Designer (TD) can assist you in processing visa for international travel but can't assure your visa and in case of failure of visa process, the cancellation policy will be applicable and will be charged from client.
· In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
Mr. Vinit K. Sahu
Wildlife safari in G..
7 Days / 6 Night
Ahmedabad - Sasangiri - S..
Shimla Volvo Tour Pa..
4 Days / 3 Night
Shimla - Kufri
Rishikesh - Mussoori..
5 Days / 4 Night
Rishikesh - Mussoorie
Shimla - Manali Tour..
7 Days / 6 Night
Shimla - Kufri - Manali -..
Kashmir Tour Package
6 Days / 5 Night
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Paha..
Dharamshala - Dalhou..
5 Days / 4 Night
Dharamshala - Dalhousie -..
Manali Volvo Tour Pa..
6 Days / 5 Night
Manali - Kullu - Rohtang ..
Ujjain - Indore Tour..
3 Days / 2 Night
Ujjain - Indore
Tour Designer Kerala..
8 Days / 7 Night
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkad..
Tour Designer North ..
6 Days / 5 Night
Darjeeling - Kalimpong - ..