Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Jaldapara. On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Jaldapara.
Early morning at 06:00 hrs visit Jaldapara Wild Life Sanctuary on back of the Elephant / by Jeep (as per availability & on direct payment basis). Back to hotel for breakfast. Transfer to Lataguri / Chalsa. Overnight stay at Lataguri / Chalsa.
Early morning at 06:00 hrs visit Gorumara National Park (Watch Tower visit on direct payment basis) by Jeep. Back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast visit Samsing, Suntalekhola & Murti River side. In afternoon visit another Watch Tower by Jeep. Overnight stay at Lataguri / Chalsa.
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
· We need Guest Name & Arrival / Departure details to process your booking.
· Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 02 copies of pass – port size photograph, original id proof with photo copy (identity card as Voter ID card / Passport / Driving License) for processing the permit. (PAN Card & Aadhar Card are not allowed for the permit)
The above quotes are based on Non Ac Tata Sumo's / Mahindra Maxx / Wagon R / Indica. You must be aware that when a guest is traveling in a Non Ac Tata Sumo's / Mahindra Maxx / Wagon R / Indica the vehicle changes every day/Sector wise & will be on contract as per the itinerary. This vehicle is not on disposal. These vehicles cannot drop the guest, to the hotel (Government rule) and will have to leave the guest, at the Taxi Stand. From the Taxi stand, the guest are shifted into local Taxi (Maruti Van / Wagon R maximum 4 pax in a vehicle) and then transferred to their respective hotels. Again the day they are going to Lachung, Lachen or Tshangu Lake and Nathula, they have to be transfer, by local Taxi, to a different stand and then get shifted into their vehicle which is a NAC Tata Sumo / Mahindra Maxx. The same exercise is vice-versa, on their return from Lachung, Lachen or Tshangu Lake and Nathula. This Taxi fare is already included into the packages price quoted. Guest may have to wait for the taxi transfer
Due to vehicle-parking difficulty, most of the areas are restricted to entry of vehicle & specific time is allotted for entries. Kindly follow the time strictly as given to you. Incase of delays the vehicle will have to leave the hotel area without you & get parked in a parking area. In such a case, you will have to be transferred in a Maruti Van FOR WHICH THE COST WILL HAVE TO BE BORNE BY YOU & WILL HAVE TO BE COLLECTED DIRECTLY FROM GUEST.
Due to specified time, your transfer vehicle for your next connecting destination may not be allowed to enter the hotel area. Under such circumstances you will be transferred from stand to the hotel or vice versa, in a local taxi ( Maruti Vans) for which the driver of your connecting vehicle will make the payment. Depending upon the situation the FHE may request you to make the payment which will be reimbursed to you immediately at the next station.
Entry Formalities For Foreign Nationals:
The foreigners who wish to visit Sikkim are required to obtain the Restricted Area Permit from one of the following authorities, namely:-
The permit are issued free of cost from below places.
1. Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. All Indian Mission Abroad.
3. Immigration Officers at Airports at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi.
4. Tourism Department, Government of Sikkim, Pradhan Nagar, SNT Complex, Siliguri, West Bengal.
5. Tourism Department, Government of Sikkim. Panchasheel Marg. Sikkim House, New Delhi.
6. Tourism Department, Government of Sikkim 4/1Middleton Street, Kolkata.
7. Tourism Department, Government of Sikkim, Sikkim Tourism Office, Rangpo, East Sikkim.
8. Tourism Department, Government of Sikkim, Melli, Near Melli Police Check Post, South Sikkim.
9. Deputy Commissioner, Darjeeling, West Bengal.
The nationals of Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Myanmar and Nigeria will not be issued permit without the prior approval of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of
India, New Delhi.
The foreign nationals should bring original & Xerox copy of Pass Port and valid visa for India alongwith two pass port size photograph and fill up the prescribed Application Form for RESTRICTED AREA PERMIT available in the office of the Sl. No. 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 above and obtain the RESTRICTED AREA PERMIT.
The Protected Area Permit under the Foreigners’ (Protected Area) Order, 1958 will be issued from the office of the Sikkim House, New Delhi and Tourism Department, Government of Sikkim, M.G. Marg. Gangtok in a group of two or above through the Travel Agents registered with Tourism Department, Government of Sikkim.
The Inner Line Permit will be issued to the foreigners visiting Sikkim for a period of 30 days initially extendable to another spell of 30 days.
1) Any confirmation is subject to an advance deposit of 25% Of the package cost and has to be paid immediately, after that we can process the booking.
2) Balance Payment has to be made in advance and must be paid & as per time limit given at the time of confirmation.
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
Hotel cancellation Policy:-
This is a special NON – REFUNDABLE rate. 100% of booking amount will be forfeited in case of cancellation.
1. It is mandatory for guest to present valid photo identification at the time of check in.
2. The inclusion of “extra- bed” with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
3. Early check in or late check out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check in time is 12Noon local time and the standard check out time is 11AM local time.
4. Optional service and facilities (such as room service. Mini bar, snacks, or telephone calls.) These will be charged at the time of check out.
5. The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a “Couple” if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check in. Neptune Holidays will not be responsible for any check in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
6. The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. Travel India Global will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
Mr Mr. Rajeev Ranjan Deo
Bhutan Premium Spark..
11 Days / 10 Night
Phuntsholing - Thimphu - ..
Rajasthan Tour Packa..
11 Days / 10 Night
Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaisal..
Kullu - Manali Tour
6 Days / 5 Night
New Delhi - Shimla - Kull..
Andaman Honeymoon To..
7 Days / 6 Night
Goa Tour Package
5 Days / 4 Night
North Goa - South Goa
Shimla - Manali pack..
6 Days / 5 Night
Shimla - Manali