Upon arrival in Tribhuvan international airport / Kathmandu. Our staff will meet at the airport then transfer to Hotel. Evening, dinner & tour orientation. Overnight at Thamel Eco Resort or similar.
After breakfast visit Pashupatinath temple & Budhanilkantha temple (sleeping Bishnu). Lunch at hotel, then proceed to Kodari border. Dinner & overnight at Manasarovar hotel (Nepal-China border).
Early breakfast in Kodari, then proceed to China by walk through friendship bridge. Meet our guide in China border, complete immigration formalities then proceed to Nyalam by Tourist bus.
It takes approximately an hour & half to reach Nyalam, the distance from the friendship bridge to Nyalam is near about 32 km. Overnight at guest house.
Today, we are free in Nyalam for acclimatization purpose. It is better, if we go for a short hiking above Nyalam village. This will help us to be acclimatized in new atmosphere.
After breakfast, we drive to Dzongba, en route we will be passing through Lablung-La Pass (5100 m.),Ganesh Parvat & lake Peiku then eventually cross the bridge built over River Bramhaputra in Saga then continue drive to New Drongba. Overnight at guest house.
Today is the highlighted day of this journey. Today, we reach to Lake "Manasarovar & see the glimpse of the Mt. Kailash" which is our ultimate goal. On the way, we will driving through the highest motorable pass of this journey (Mayum-La; 5200 m.).
Lunch will be served somewhere near Horchu River, before the Mayum-La pass. Dinner & overnight stay will be at tented camp of the eastern shore of Lake Manasarovar. Overnight at guest house.
Morning after breakfast, we will drive around the Lake Manasarovar (clockwise) then continue to Darchen. Stroll around in Darchen in the evening. Overnight at guest house.
Morning after breakfast drive to Yama Dwar (15 minutes drive). From Yama Dwar, you will start trekking to Drira Phuk (north face of Kailash); 10 km / 5 hrs.
The parkrama starts from Yama Dwar. Those who are willing to hire horse & porter will meet them here and continue the journey. Overnight at guest house.
This is the toughest day of parikrama. The journey right from the beginning starts going uphill till to Dolma-La (5600 m.) then continue descending to the valley floor, the other side of Dolma pass. The last leg of the journey is along with the River Bank, up to Zutulphuk. The high light of the day are Shivasthal, Dolma-La and Gaurikund which are on the way. Overnight guest house.
Today, the trail is easy & flat, so you will complete the journey within 3 to 4 hours. We will be picked up at the ending point near Darchen by our Jeep, then transferred to Lake Manasarovar (east side). Overnight guest house.
Have last look of both Kailash & lake Manasarovar, then proceed for new Dongba. Guest house.
Return back to Nyalam via the same route. Guest house.
Morning after breakfast drive down to ZhangMu, cross over the friendship bridge then drive back to Kathmandu. Lunch will be served on the way. Evening dinner and rest. Overnight Gangjong hotel.
Transfer to international airport in Kathmandu for your flight back home.
General Guidelines: Accommodation We will provide you the best tent camping or lodges on the whole journey as per our agreements & itineraries. Health All participants must provide health certificates given by a doctor confirming that the participant is fit for the journey of altitude up to 5700mts. We advise to bring along with you own small first aid kit bag. Altitude Sickness This is an environment related conditions that can effect anyone who ascends to rapidly to high elevations without acclimatizing properly. We request you to read any book of trekking which have chapter on this matter & also consult your doctor. Fitness We recommend you to bring a good day pack & are fit enough to carry sacks, filled water bottle, food/snacks/camera/film/sunhat/ light weight rain gear/extra clothes etc. Insurance Full travel insurance coverage for emergency evacuation, loss of life and property and trip cancellation is strongly recommended. Oxygen and Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) Oxygen cylinder or PAC will be provided for the whole tour, depending upon our agreements - Please note that Oxygen or PAC is to be used only in case of emergency. Transportation We will provide you 4WD Japanese Land Cruiser throughout journey in Tibet side. Rest in Nepal side there will be private coach only. Truck will be provided you for the trekking equipments, luggages & food supplies etc. The Weather Conditions The weather in Tibet from May to October must be expected to be dry & sunny.Highest temperature can be 22 deg. cen. The temperature at night will be 0 to -10 deg. cen. at altitude of 5000mts. Clothing & Accessories The recommended items are : Down jacket, special shoes, woolen hat, shocks, dust mask, sweater, flash light, sunhats, sunglasses, sun lotion, handy knife, water bottle, a small medical-aid kit, toilet papers, ameras and films with sufficient batteries, rain gear etc. Food & Beverage We will provide you in Tibet side breakfast, lunch, dinner(veg.) cooked by our professional & trained cook who will be taken from Kathmandu. We will recommend you to bring sufficient supplementary food like chocolates, biscuits, nuts, bhujhiya & your tinned products to add varieties to the meal. Custom & Formalities Valuable goods that are taken for personal use like radio, video camera,etc. will be allowed only after clearing from custom department. Currency The credit Cards are not accepted. All major foreign currency and TC are accepted in the border of China(Zhangmu Bank). At present, US$ 1 = 9Yuen and 1Yuen = INR 6 = NRS 10 approximately. Responsibility All arrangement, within Tibet is solely at the direction of China, Tibet Tourism Bureau, a Government organization and we have no control over the quality of facilities. Our Company reserves the rights to change itineraries without advance notice, depending on the weather and the road conditions. Staff, Guide & Escort Our highly experienced Sherpa staff will be responsible for all camping & cooking arrangements. Local English speaking guide escorts the group throughout the Tibet tour. Visa Arrangements We will process to arrange Visa for which we require the following detail before two months of the booking date: 1. Full name: 2. Sex: 3. Date of birth: 4. Profession: 5. Nationality: 6. Passport Number: 7. Validity of the passport should be at least six months: 8. Four Passport size photographs: NOTE: There will be a brief orientation about the program on the day of your arrival. IMPORTANT NOTES: 1. Drinking water Since, the drinking water is banned bringing to Tibet from Nepal, we can provide only boiled & treated water for drink during the journey. Purchasing water in China side costs INR. 100 for one and half bottle water. This brings cost higher considerably. 2. Extra expenses Any extra expenses that arise due to unforeseen situation and circumstances will be extra. For example, if we have to rescue a sick passenger from Kailash, we have to pay for transport for coming back, visa split charge and food and hotel on the way. These expenses will be extra and clients should pay it directly. 3. Asthapad Darshan This year, Chinese government has banned to go Asthapad, so please do not sell this until and unless we do not get any positive message from them. Cost for visit Asthapad will be extra. 4. Extra night in Kathmandu if group early return from Tibet Kailash due to any reason and any extra expenses due to landslides enroute Kathmandu - Kodari - Kathmandu payable directly on the spot. Hope above mentioned itinerary and cost is in order. If you need any additional information, clarification, please do let us know. Things to carry for Mt. Kailash Yatra: We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable clothing for both extremes of climate and temperature. While driving to Kailash, it will be warm inside the vehicle and light clothing will be required. But as soon as you step out of the vehicle, warm clothing will be required to keep off the cold winds of the Tibetan Plateau. Evening will be generally cold and warm clothing will be required. We recommend that you bring the following clothing and accessories with you:
1. Dawn jacket - provided by the company
2. Light tennis shoes and light rubber sandal
3. Warm thick pullover - one
4. Warm woolen socks - six
5. Warm thin pullover - one
6. Light cotton or silk scarf - one
7. Warm pants - two
8. Large cotton or silk scarf - one
9. Light loose cotton pants - two
10. Warm gloves
11. Warm windproof jacket - one
12. Soft paper tissues and handkerchief - plenty
13. Cotton sleeve T-shirts - four
14. Monkey cap and sun heat - one each
15. Thermal under pants long - two
16. Towels (one big, one small) etc.
17. Thermal vest/warm full T-shirts - two
18. Rain coat with hood/Poncho (should be roomy) - one
19. "Broken-in" pair of ankle high walking boots and one extra shoe laces. CLOTHINGS: Clothing should be normally light capable providing warmth preferably dark colors so that dirt is not easily remarkable. Track suits - 2 Shirts long sleeved made of wool less of flannel Towels - 2 Salwar sets - 3 Eight pairs of cotton and two pairs of woolen spcks Muffler - 1 One pair woolen and one pair of cotton gloves Pair of sandal with back starp - one One pair of hiking boots and one pair of sports shoes Under garments - 4pcs Skirt for lady (good for open toilet) - 1 Shawl - 1 Woolen sweater with high neck - 1 Monkey cap (Balacava) - 1 Wind sheeter with a hood (water proof) -1 Pants loose fitting - 2 Thermals - 2 (two legging and two vests) Night wears - 2 T-shirts - 2 TOILETRY: Sun block cream Tooth paste and brush Soap Skin moisturizer Toilet tissue rolls and detergent Hand mirror Wide tooth comb Lip balm MISCELLANEOUS: Alarm clock, *video and camera with extra batteries Torch with batteries. *music cassettes Nylon ropes. *note book. *water can with m-seal for bringing the Manas Holy water Related books. *sun glass with retainer (thread/chain) Whistle to hang around neck while doing Parikarma/Kora One liter water bottle. *Swiss army knife. *swing kit FIRST AID MEDICAL KITS: We highly recommend you to consult your own doctor before you start the trip and bring the medications as per his/her advice. However, following items are worth full to bring: Daimox - 20 tablets *paracetamol (crocin) Pain killer Eye drops for burning eyes *multivitamin pills Muscle relaxant *antibiotic Motion sickness and high altitude sickness medicine Vicks vaporub *water purification tablets Neosprin ointment *band aid *antihistamine (contact cc) Kee-cap *electric powder *thermometer
Mr Mr. Lalit Bisht
Enchanting Kerala To..
6 Days / 5 Night
Splendour of South T..
6 Days / 5 Night
Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty
Best of Kerala Tour
8 Days / 7 Night
Cochin - Alleppey - Koval..
Char Dham Yatra Tour
12 Days / 11 Night
Haridwar - Barkot - Harsi..
Glimpses of Nepal To..
4 Days / 3 Night
Valley of Kashmir To..
5 Days / 4 Night
Best of Uttrakhand T..
7 Days / 6 Night
Delhi - Nainital
Golden Triangle Tour..
7 Days / 6 Night
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Himachal Delight Tou..
7 Days / 6 Night
Delhi - Shimla - Manali -..
North India Tour
16 Days / 15 Night
Delhi - Mandawa - Bikaner..