Upon arrival at Howrah Railway station meet & greet by our representative and transfer to hotel. En route visit Howrah Bridge. Check in to the hotel. Afternoon proceed to The famous Eco Tourism Park at Rajarhat. Evening enjoy Light & Sound show. Back to hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel
early morning proceed to Gangasagar, (with packed breakfast)Sagar Island is an island in the Ganges delta, lying on the continental shelf of Bay of Bengal about 100 km (54 nautical miles) south of Kolkata. It belongs to the Republic of India and is governed by the State government of West Bengal. The island is large — with an area of 224.3 km, lying between 21°36’ to 21°56’ north latitude and 88°2’ to 88° 11’ east latitude. It has 43 villages and a population of over 160,000. The largest village is also named "Ganga Sagar" or "Gangasagar". Although Sagarisland is a part of Sunderban Administration, it does not have any tiger habitation or mangrove forests or small river tributaries as is characteristic of the overall sunderban delta.This island, also known as Gangasagar or Sagardwip, is a place of Hindu pilgrimage. Every year on the day of MakarSankranti(14 January), hundreds of thousands of Hindus gather to take a holy dip at the confluence of river Ganges and Bay of Bengal and offer prayers (puja) in the Kapil Muni Temple. Back to hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Dakhineswar temple and Belur Math (Visit Kali Mata, Thakur Ramakrishna Home and Mata Sarada, Swami Vivekananda math etc), On 2nd half proceed for Kolkata city tour – Victoriya Memorial, Eden Garden, Indian Museum, Fort William etc. Evening proceed for Shopping by Underground Kolkata Metro Railway.
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Airport / Railway station
· The order of the itineraary is subject to change without prior notice (according to weather conditions, any Political Problems or other circumstances).
· Amendments of services, dates or group size can have an impact on the quotation and have to be revised accordingly.
· Child / Extra adult sharing with double bed
· Child age 10 years and above will be treat as a adult
· 80% Cancelation charge will be applicable if cancel before 10 - 15 days from date of Journey
· 60% Cancelation charge will be applicable if cancel before 15 - 20 days from date of Journey
· 30% Cancelation charge will be applicable if cancel before 20 - 30 days from date of Journey
· 10% Cancelation charge will be applicable if cancel before 30 days and above from date of Journey
· No refund is allowed if cancellation is made 10 days before Journey date.
· No cancellation will be accepted over telephone.
· For cancellation please produce your original receipt by email or visit at office.
· 100% Airfare / Train fare + 60% cost accommodation & transfer against placement of order balance 40% on receipt of Confirmation.
· All payments must be made to Sunbird Journey….before 10 days of Journey date.
Mr. Santanu Maity
KASHMIR WITH VAISHNO..
10 Days / 9 Night
Jammu - Katra - Srinagar ..
Beauty Of Gangtok To..
4 Days / 3 Night
Gangtok - Kangchenjunga -..
Enchanting Himalaya ..
7 Days / 6 Night
Gangtok - Pelling - Darje..
8 Days / 7 Night
Gangtok - Tsomgo Lake - N..
Sundarban Tiger Camp..
3 Days / 2 Night
The Himalayan Grande..
7 Days / 6 Night
Gangtok - Darjeeling - Ka..
Mystic Dooars Tour
5 Days / 4 Night
Gorumara - Jaldhaka - Bin..
Indian Northeast Won..
6 Days / 5 Night
Guwahati - Kaziranga - Sh..
Adventure Trip To In..
9 Days / 8 Night
New Jalpaiguri - Darjeeli..
Discover Nepal Tour
8 Days / 7 Night
Birgunj - Chitwan - Pokha..