Leisure Andaman Tour

Leisure Andaman Tour

Package Duration
4 Days / 3 Nights
Destination Covered
Port Blair

Book Now

  • Package Includes :
    • 03 Nights 4 Days A/C Or Non-A/C Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis As Per The Requirement.
    • Airport - Hotel - Airport Transfers.
    • Hotel - Harbor - Hotel Transfers.
    • Port Blair - Havelock - Port Blair By Govt. Ferry Or Private Cruise As Per The Requirement.
    • All Sightseeing Entry Tickets Inclusive Taxes.
    • Inclusive Of All Must See Sightseeing On A/C Or Non-A/C Vehicle As Per The Requirement.
    Package Excludes :
    • Round Trip Airfare/Ship Fare.
    • Food And Private Expenses (Shopping, Camera Charges, Boat Ride Etc)
    • Any Extra Excursions Or Sightseeing Apart From The Tour Itinerary.

  • Day 1: Arrive To Port Blair

    Welcome To The Andaman & Nicobar Islands! Upon Arrival At Port Blair Airport, Our Representative Will Meet And Assist You With Your Transfer To The Hotel. Later, In The Afternoon, As Appetizer To Your Trip, Visit The Closest Corbyn’s Cove Beach Through A Marine Drive With Splashes Of Water Throughout The Way Literally. Later Visit The National Memorial- Cellular Jail To Witness The Spectacular Sound & Light Show -The Heroic Saga Of Indian Freedom Fighters. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.

    Day 2: Havelock Island

    After An Early Breakfast, Depart For Havelock Island 39 Kms (2 Hrs Journey) By Ferry. It Is Famous For The Amazing Radhanagar Beach (Best Beach In Asia By The ‘time Magazine’ In The Year 2004 On The Basis Of The Quality Of Sand, Sea, Depth And Other Such Parameters) Where You May Satisfy Your Craving For Sea Food. Overnight Stay At Havelock.

    Day 3: Havelock - Port Blair

    After Breakfast, Check-Out And Sail Back To Port Blair. Post Lunch Explore The Lovely City Of Port Blair- Visit Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries Museum, & Samudrika Museum. Later In The Evening Enjoy Shopping At Sagarika. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.

    Day 4: Depart

    After Breakfast Transfer To Veer Savarkar International Airport To Board Your Flight Back Home With Wonderful Memories Of Your Holiday With Dive In Andaman. Please Do Give Your Valuable Suggestions.

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    • Booking Confirmation When A Booking Request Is Placed By You The Confirmation Is Not Done Until And Unless The Traveling Details As Well As 50% Advance (Minimum) Of The Total Tour Cost Is Not Deposited. The Remaining Amount Must Be Paid On Arrival At Port Blair. The Payment Can Be Through Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft Or Bank Transfer To Our Company Accounts. Booking Cancellation In Case Of Cancellation Due To Any Avoidable / Unavoidable Reasons, The Intimation Must Be Provided In Writing. The Cancellation Charges Will Be Effective From The Date We Receive Information In Writing, And Cancellation Charges Would Be As Follows:- 30 Days Prior To Arrival: 25% Of The Total Tour Cost. 29 - 15 Days Prior To Arrival: 50% Of The Total Tour Cost. 14 - 08 Days Prior To Arrival: 75% Of The Total Tour Cost. 07 Or Fewer Days Prior To Arrival: 100% Of The Total Tour Cost.

Contact Detail

Enchanting Andamans

Contact Person :-

Mrs Kannagi S.

Address :-

Teylerabad, Garacharma, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India - 744105

View All Packages »

Latest Tour Packages by

Enchanting Andamans

Enchanting Andaman Tour - 7 D / 6 N

Port Blair

Andaman Defence - LTC Budget Tour Package - 6 D / 5 N

Port Blair - Radhanagar Beach - Havelock - Cellular Jail - Anthropological Museum - Ross Island - Viper Island - North Bay - Limestone Cave - Mud Volcano - Chidiya Tapu

Andaman Stress Buster Package - 7 D / 6 N

Port Blair - Limestone Cave - Mangrove - Ross Smith Island - Diglipur - Saddle Peak - Kalipur Beach

Andaman Holiday Package - 5 D / 4 N

Corbin's Cove Beach - Havelock Island - Elephant Beach - Chidiya Tapu

Andaman Holida Package - 12 D / 11 N

Port Blair - Havelock

Andaman Honeymoon Package - 10 D / 9 N

Port Blair - Radhanagar Beach - Elephant Beach - Kalapathar Beach - Neil Island - Chidiya Tapu - Viper Island - Jolly Buoy - North Bay

Honeymoon In Andaman Package - 5 D / 4 N

Port Blair - Ross Island - Havelock Island - Neil Island - Chidiya Tapu

Andaman Beach Tour - 3 D / 2 N

Chidiya Tapu - Radhanagar Beach - Light and Sound

Andaman Water Sports Tour Package - 5 D / 4 N

Ross Island - Cellular Jail - Jolly Buoy Island - Red Skin Island - Viper Island - North Bay Island - Andaman Water Sports Complex

Honeymoon Package In Andaman - 4 D / 3 N

Port Blair - Chidiya Tapu - Havelock Island - Elephant Beach - Corbin's Cove Beach