Magical Bhutan Tour

Image Not Available

Magical Bhutan Tour

Package Duration
5 Days / 4 Nights
Destination Covered
Thimphu - Punakha - Wangdue - Paro

Book Now

  • Description :
    This cultural tour through the mystical Western valleys of Bhutan is an ideal introduction to the Dragon Kingdom. Experience Bhutanese hospitality, admire the ever-changing landscapes, and immerse yourself in Bhutan’s rich buddhist culture. Highlights include Ta Dzong Museum, Rimpong Dzong with its wooden cantilevered bridge and the infamous Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) in the beautiful Paro Valley, The National Memorial Chorten, 12th century Changangkha Temple and the National Library exhibiting ancient scriptures in Bhutan’s capital Thimphu, and after crossing the 3050m Dochula Pass with spectacular Himalayan views, a journey into the sub-tropical Punakha Valley featuring the incredible the Punakha Dzong and Chimi Lhakang, temple of the ‘Divine Madman’.
    Package Includes :
    • All private excursions and transfers in superior air-conditioned vehicle.
    • Local English speaking guide/tour leader.
    • Experienced driver.
    • Accommodation in carefully selected, highest standard government approved hotels & guest houses.
    • All meals in Bhutan.
    • All entrance fees and permits.
    Package Excludes :
    • All personal expenses such as bars, beverages, laundry, telephone and tips.
    • Medical / Travel Insurance.

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    • For tour booking and processing your tour you have to transfer the 25% of the total tour amount for securing and booking your tour to bhutan. and 25% of the remaning amount at the time of arrival and the remining 50% of the total tour amount at your last day of departure from bhutan.

Contact Detail

Jamtsho Bhutan Tours

Contact Person :-

Mr. Anup Jaishi

Address :-

Changzamtog, Thimphu , Post Box: 1237, Thimphu, Bhutan - 00975

Latest Tour Packages by

Jamtsho Bhutan Tours

Happiness Of The Himalayan Foothills (Bhutan) Tour - 6 D / 5 N

Punakha - Thimphu - Paro

Valley Of Himalayan Kingdom Tour - 4 D / 3 N

Paro - Thimphu - Dochula Pass

The Mountain View Tour - 5 D / 4 N

Paro - Thimphu - Punakha