Leave for Sarchu by early Morning, through Rohtang Pass (13050 ft), Lahaul Valley, Tandi, Keylong, Jispa, Lunch Break at Darcha. After Lunch drive to Sarchu through Baralacha Pass (16020 ft). Overnight Hotel.
Leave for Leh by early morning, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft. Lunch at Pang. After the Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft and Indus Valley. Arrive at Leh by evening. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Lamayuru enroute visit Liker Monastery and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Check in Camp at Alchi or Ule and enjoy your hot Lunch. After Lunch drive to visit the mesmerising Moon landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery (Oldest Monastery in Ladakh). Overnight Camp or Hotel.
After the Breakfast drive to Leh enroute visit Alchi monastery, Basgo Palace and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon. Hot Lunch at Hotel. After the free at your leisure. Overnight Hotel.
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., third highest Motorable road in the world. 1200 hrs. arrive Pangong, highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Enjoy the beauty of lake on the Banks of the pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Drive back to Leh by same route. Overnight Hotel.
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung la (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Deskit by Afternoon. Rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight Hotel.
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardung la Pass. Overnight Hotel.
Transfer to airport and fly back to Delhi with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Trip prices are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
* Prices are valid from May 1st until Oct end 2016
* Trips are materialized subject to minimum 2 persons or maximum 6 persons together.
* The meals at the hotel are Buffet style. Incase of pure veg meals (No onion/no garlic) advance intimation is must.
* During day sightseeing tours, lunch would mostly be packed boxes so in such a case hot lunch may not be possible.
* Meals at the hotel or other services not utilized during the tour shall be not liable for any kind of refund from the tour price.
* Children below 5 years of age are free on sharing bed with parents.
* Children between. 5 - 12 years are liable for taking an extra bed.
* However children between 5 - 12 years sharing bed with parents will have to pay for extra.
* All children above 12 years of age shall be treated as adult and will have to take an extra bed as mentioned in the trip price list
Mr. Parminder Shergill
124, Sector 35 A, Chandigarh City, Chandigarh, India - 160022
+91-8699559635, 8699009635, 8699019635
Rajasthan Culture Tour with Maharaja Style - 16 D / 15 N
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Udaipur - Ranakpur - Jodhpur - Mandawa - Delhi
Luxury Wildlife Culture Heritage Tour - 17 D / 16 N
Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Bandhavgarh - Kanha - Jabalpur - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi
Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 8 D / 7 N
Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi
Go Goa Holiday Package Tour - 3 D / 2 N
Golden Triangle Tour with Nepal - 10 D / 9 N
Delhi - Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Kathmandu
Shimla & Manali Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Delhi - Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Rohtang Pass
Honeymoon In Kerala Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey
Rendezvous Himachal Tour - 9 D / 8 N
Shimla - Manali - Dharamsala - Dalhousie
Discover Jewels of Himachal Tour - 10 D / 9 N
Delhi - Dharamsala - Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Shimla - Chandigarh
Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Chandigarh