Meals: No Meals
Start : Delhi - Manali - Depart to Manali by A/c Volvo bus at 17:30hrs. Overnight at A/c Volvo Bus.
Meals: Welcome Drink & Dinner
Early Morning check-in to the hotel* Subject to availability, afternoon goes for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Enjoy your dinner in hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Manali Local Attraction: Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht(3.5 kms from Mall), Tibetan-Monastery (0.5 Kms), Club House (2 Kms from Mall)
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Morning breakfast, Full day excursion visiting, Rohtang Pass / Snow Points and Sollang, rahana fall Valley evening return to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Note: The Rohtang sightseeing will be done upto snow Line only. In case the customers prefer sightseeing after Snow Line, extra Cab be hired on sharing basis on your own expense and risk.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Manali fullday tour Naggar Castle / Kullu Manikaran
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After morning breakfast, proceed for Excursion to Kullu, Manikaran / Naggar Castle & Art Gallery. Return to hotel in the evening. You can explore the town / go to Mall Road late in the evening on your own. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Manikaran 85 Kms, Kullu (40 Kms): Famous for White water River Rafting & exquisitely woven colorful shawls and kullu caps.
Morning breakfast, Check-out the hotel at 12:00 hrs. Keep your luggage in lobby area*. Room round, afternoon transfer to Volvo stand. Depart Manali at 16:00 hrs by A/c Volvo coach.
!!! Tour Conclude... But Sweet Memories Always Remain!!!
The term “Travels Moon" or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 Anxe Palika Palace, New Delhi Near Rama Krishan Asharam Metro Station Punchkuian Road New Delhi 110002, our company establishment’s years 2007.The term 'you' refers to viewe of our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only ,it is subject to change without notice
Travels Moon shall provide you ("User") travel-related information, pricing, availability and reservations for hotels, holiday packages, bus and car rentals across cities and rural areas throughout India ("Service"). This Service may be availed by the User in India at any time during the year as is offered by various third party vendors like Buses, hotels, etc. ("Service Providers").
1. Neither shall Travels Moon be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from Travels Moon , whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Travels Moon shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Travels Moon’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from Travels Moon is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or any other loss that results from such material and/or data.
These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
The maximum liability on part of Travels Moon arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services availed, shall be limited up to a maximum of the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty of guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by low.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
3. This website content material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design. Layout, look appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other then in accordance with the copyrights notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
4. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
5. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India of the regulatory authority
6. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: CANCELLATION & REFUND POCILY For Bus Tickets
1. The arrival and departure timings are scheduled departure and arrival timings. Buses may be delayed or pick up points changed, due to unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. passengers are requested to call and reconfirm their pick up point and time of pick on the service provider contact number mentioned on the ticket date of journey
2. Changes to the origin and / or destination of travel and customer name changes are not permitted
3. Passengers are required to furnish the following at time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus
4. A copy of the ticket (A print of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail)
5. Photo identity proof showing the 'Date of Birth' information that wan provided while making the reservation on the net
6. A ticket is non transferable. if a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried there under or to refund in connection there with, Travels Moon or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage of makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket
7. Travels Moon shall not be liable to make good the loss of the goods or property of passengers for any of the acts, events, incidents what so ever beyond the control of the company
8. The trip is subject to cancellation or postpone due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip, baggage and luggage will be book at owner's risk.
9. In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip Travels Moon will assist the passenger in providing an alternative similar service subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then bus assistance shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid to the passenger for the price of the ticket
10. Passenger hear by consent to receive communications by SMS or calls from Travels Moon with regard to services provided by them
11. The bus operator reserves the right to change the customer's seat number
12. The cancellation policy is subject to change at the last minute & is at the discretion of the bus operator
13. Same day cancellation is not allowed
14. Cancellation will be done twenty four (24) hours prior to the scheduled time for a fee of Rs.100/-per person per segment per event.
15. Partial cancellation not allowed
16. All refunds would be processed through cheques only.
Refund & Cancellation for Tour Packages
There is no Contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount per person as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the cancellation policy hereunder.
Amendments / Cancellation By the Client
Thank you for using (Travels Moon) Goplacesindia.com!
Mr Mr. Harsh Chand
Office No. 30 Palika Place Annexe, Panchkuian Road, Near Ram Krishna Ashram Metro Station, Near Pillar No. 11, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
River Rafting in Rishikesh (2n/3d) - 3 D / 2 N