Pick-up from Jaipur Railway station or bus stand and transfer to hotel. After lunch, proceed for 1/2day sightseeing tour covering Brila Mandir, Albert Hall Museum and Jal Mahal. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast drive to Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, Symbol of iternal love.En route visit Fatehpur Sikri, old deserted town of Mughal dynasty. See the beautiful Jama Masjid and Buland Darwaza. Proceed to Agra to see one of the seven wonders of the world.(Taj Mahal closed on Friday). If the time permits, visit Agra Fort, Akbar's Mausoleum and "Baby Taj". Back to Jaipur for the night.
After breakfast. visit Amber Fort where you can enjoy elephant ride to the Fort, Gaitor Cenotaph, Kanak Garden and Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar(observatory), City Palace, going through the pink city. Afternoon at your leisure and drop at Jaipur Railway Station or Bus stand.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICIES:
1. after you make the advance payment of 50%, you will be receiving the Booking Confirmation Receipt (BCR) in your registered email ID, within 24 hours.
2. in the unlikely event of any change to the above itinerary from our end, we shall make the COMPLETE REFUND (100% of the advance paid) within 24 HOURS of receiving the payment.
3. the balance 50% of the total package value can be paid by any of the following modes,
4. By debit card/net banking/credit card using our online payment gateway (transaction charges are additional), at least 3 business days prior to the date of arrival
5. By NEFT, from your bank account to our account, at least 3 business days prior to the date of arrival
6. By depositing in our bank account, at least 3 business days prior to the date of arrival
7. IMPORTANT: Request you to note that if the final payment is not complete and status is not updated in our system 3 business days prior to the date of arrival, the rooms booked in your name will be auto cancelled without a prior notice. You will receive a separate email from Kunjum Holidays detailing how to make the final payment.
8. The cancellation policy of the above itinerary is as follows,
9. Complete refund, after deducting 3% of the total package value, if cancellation occurs 30 days before the date of travel
10. No refund, if the cancellation occurs, within 30 days of the travel date
11. No refund, during the peak season duration - between 15th Dec to 15th Jan in Kerala and 01st April to 30th June, in Kashmir & Himachal
12. The processing time of refund of a cancelled package will be 21 days from the date of initiating the cancellation
13. For the rescheduling of an itinerary, which is already booked, there will be rescheduling fees of 3% of the total package value or Rs 750/-, whichever is higher. Also, the rescheduling is allowed only 30 days prior to the date of travel. Any rescheduling occurred within 30 days of travel date will be considered as cancellation and rebooking.
Kumar L. Gurera
Govindam Tower, Kardhani, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Ladakh Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Leh Ladakh - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pingpong Lake
Kashmir Honeymoon Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Chandanwadi - Aru - Betaab Valley
Gangtok Darjeeling Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Gangtok - Darjeeling
Royal Rajasthan Tour - 14 D / 13 N
New Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Ranakpur - Chittorgarh - Jaipur