Welcome to your Cox & Kings ‘POORVARANGI’ tour. On arrival in Bangkok, you will be met by a local Cox & Kings representative and proceed on a two and half hour drive to your hotel in Pattaya (check in after 1400 hrs). Later enjoy breathtaking view of Pattaya City from Pattaya Tower by Cable car or Tower Jump. Tonight, visit the popular cabaret - the Alcazar Show for the dazzling performances.
Skip along the aqua blue ocean to Coral Island in a speedboat, where you will be amazed at the view of the beautiful marine life and coral formations. You can indulge in thrilling water sports activities as an optional like Parasailing, under sea walk. Later, visit Nong Nooch Village, where spectacular tropical gardens flourish in a distinct Thai setting. Enjoy the traditional dance performances and the unique elephant show. Evenings indulge yourself into Thai Massage. Enjoy Tuxedo Magic Show at Tuxedo Illusion Hall.
This morning, en root to Bangkok, stop at the Gems Gallery - the largest jewellery store in the world. On arrival in Bangkok, proceed on a panoramic city tour and visit the magnificent Golden Buddha Temple and Marble Buddha Temple. Visit Art In Paradise and have fun at new 3D Museum. Ride a flying carpet, and click some beautiful photos here. (Check in after 1400 hours).
Today after breakfast gets ready to explore the Safari World; a leisure and wildlife park, where you will Come across thousands of rare and endangered species roaming freely in their natural habitat. Spend the day in the wild as you drive through the dense Biodiversity. Also enjoy a wide array of entertainment, such as the Dolphin Show, Sea Lion Show, Orang-utan Boxing Show, Stunt Show and the Bird Show at the Marine Park.
The next part of your oriental experience unfolds as you are transferred to the airport for your flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival, proceed to orientation tour of Putrajaya - federal administrative centre of Malaysia. Follows by panoramic city tour of Kuala Lumpur to get a closer look at Kuala Lumpur’s most famous landmarks, like the King’s Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, and Merdeka Square. Admire Malaysia’s most renowned structure, the world famous Petronas Twin Towers and enjoy a photo stop. Visit the magnificent Menara K L Tower - the tallest tower in Southeast Asia to view Kuala Lumpur on a different level from its observatory deck. Later you will be transferred & checked into your hotel (check in after 1500 hours).
Today is a day of fun and adventure for the entire family at the ever-popular Genting Highlands with one way cable car. Enroute visit Batu Caves a series of sacred caverns for the Hindus of Malaysia. Visit Snow World. After an exciting day, we return to Kuala Lumpur
Today, proceed to Singapore by road. Singapore is the land of diversity and the place to have fun at any time of the year. Bursting at the seams with vibrancy and brimming with excitement, Singapore is sure to provide you, an exciting fusion of cultures and adventure, artistic activities, plus an array of fun-filled family attractions. (Check in after 1500 hours) Later this evening, visit Night Safari, the world’s first wildlife park built specially for night viewing. See hundreds of nocturnal animals in their natural surroundings in the dark.
Begin your day with the best sights of Singapore - the City Hall, Parliament House, Orchard Road, the Esplanade and the tower like West in Stamford Hotel on your guided panoramic city tour of Singapore. Visit Singapore most famous attraction "Singapore Flyer & Garden by the Bay - Cloud Forest Dome Still more fun awaits you at the Sentosa Island, home to many exciting attractions. Ride on the Skyline Luge and brace yourself for a brand new island resort adventure. Part go cart, part-toboggan, the Luge is a fun-filled gravity ride that’s safe for all ages. Then ride up in the Sky ride Chairlift for a bird’s-eye view of Sentosa and Singapore skyline together. Go back into history, captured and replayed in the Images of Singapore where legend, fact and folklore are creatively interwoven. Visit Madame Tussauds, the famous wax museum, and enjoy a Boat Ride. Visit Trick EYE, the 3D interactive museum for load of fun. Grand finale, wrap up the evening with the ‘Wings of Time’ Show, a spectacular display of light and sound show.
Another highlight comes your way today as you visit the Universal Studios - the regions first and only Hollywood movie theme park. With 24 rides and attractions based on Hollywood blockbusters, the theme park has something for visitors of all ages. The day is to enjoy the movies in a Hollywood movie theme park like no other.
Good times need never end! As you get ready for the airport and your flight back home, relive the high points of your Cox & Kings ‘POORVARANGI’ tour. We are confident you will join us again, sometime soon. Breakfast either in the hotel or on board the flight
Minimum connecting time between international and domestic flights should be 4 and half hours prior to departure.
11. Indian lunches and dinners and local meals are pre set & a-la carte is not possible.
2 *Child without bed - Is an individual under 12 years of age, sharing the room with 2 Full Paying adults and without a bed / cot.
12. Once an air ticket is issued, date change penalty cost will be applicable. Check with our Sales Officer
3. In a room there can be maximum of 3 adults. As a 3rd person in a Triple Room, some hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds
for the applicable charges
and the room size may be the same as a Double Room.
13. Overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour is included in the tour price. However,
4. For Two Adults & Two Children (Both Under 12 Years) rooming together, the 1st Child will have to pay "Child with Bed" price and
any passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
the 2nd Child will pay "Child without Bed" price.
14. A part of your tour price will be taken in USD from your LRS as per the RBI / GOI regulations.
5. In the event that the group size is less than 20 adult passengers, you will be given an option of travelling on an FIT basis,
15. The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury,
by paying an additional FIT Supplement. The Tour will be conducted on a seat-in-coach basis for a group strength of 2- 20
accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to
6. The tour will be operated, subject to a minimum of 20 full paying adult passengers travelling together.
weather conditions, strikes, war, threat of war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such
7. The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of
loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services.
16. There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc not utilized on your tour
8. On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend
17. The tour manager and driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible,
the Itinerary / cancel the visit
because in some cities coaches are restricted
9. For convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However the services remain unchanged
18. Additional supplements on account of fuel hikes as and when received would be applicable
10. The right to vary, amends, alters or withdraws any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests
with immediate effect
entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change.
19. Any damage caused to hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers
Mr Mr. Janak Patel
Passionate Europe To..
21 Days / 20 Night
United Kingdom - The Neth..
European Hungama Tou..
12 Days / 11 Night
Germany - Switzerland - A..
Oriental Fantasy Tou..
9 Days / 8 Night
The Sun way Lagoon Them P..
American Splendours ..
23 Days / 22 Night
Canada - Bahamas
Magnificent Europe H..
19 Days / 18 Night
London - Paris - Switzerl..
Visit Australia - Ne..
14 Days / 13 Night
Sydney - Melbourne - Gold..
European Dhamaka Pac..
19 Days / 18 Night
London - Paris
Kashmir Delight Tour
6 Days / 5 Night
Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gul..
Super Saver Kashmir ..
6 Days / 5 Night
Srinagar - Pahalgam
Folklands and Forts ..
7 Days / 6 Night
Jaipur - Jodhpur - Udaipu..