Terms and conditions as under:
FERRY TIME CHANGE POLICY
We cannot be held responsible for any change in ferry timings as it is entirely controlled by the local administration.
Incase you are availing transfer services from us may we request you to advice us at the earliest and also send us all passenger names and ages to book the tickets from Pb-Havelock- PB.
GOVT FERRY:PB- Havelock:
Incase of foreign nationals tickets can only be bought after you land since the RAP number is mandatory to book the tickets and hence we cannot guarantee availability of tickets. Incase you would like a guaranteed ticket you should book a flight that allows you to connect to Makruzz which departs at 0815 hrs from PB- Havelock for which we can book tickets one month in advance. For Indian nationals tickets can be booked only 02 days in advance and all tickets and seats are subject to availability. We require a ID proof of all Indian Nationals. We do arrange tickets as per guest preference and there are only one or two times a year when we are unable to and the we will be liable only to the value of the ticket. Guest will need to stay back at Port Blair and depart the next day.
GOVT FERRY: Havelock- PB:
Tickets can be pre booked 02 days in advance we book all tickets as per the schedule. The ferry is only a 100 seater and hence we book the afternoon ferry 1600 hrs or 1630 hrs based on availability. Once tickets are bought there will be no refund provided on the same incase of any cancellation or amendment. We would request all guest to let us know if they would like Makruzz on there return at the time of booking to avoid any loss of money caused due to non refund of Govt ferry tickets.
We would recommend you read the Makruzz sailing schedule and try to book flights that connect with that so that we can book and confirm tickets in advance. Do note Makruzz ticket bookings only open a month in advance. Incase Makruzz tickets are sold we will be able to advice you in advance based on your travel dates.
Barefoot at Havelock merely assist guest with transfers and incase of non availability of tickets or cancellations our liability is limited to the value of the ticket. We will certainly assist in arranging alternates and offer the same to the guest payment for which can be made directly.
* For cancellations received 31 days or more – 100% refund;
* 16 days or more – 50% refund;
* Less than 16 days in advance of arrival – no refund
* No refund for cancellations on bookings from 15 Dec– 15 Jan.
* No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
POINTS TO NOTE FOR GOVERNMENT FERRY:
* Please note that whereas we undertake to provide you with a place on the sailing, a fixed seat is sometimes not possible and you may have to travel on deck. By default we book only the base category in Government Ferry.
* Ferry timings are subject to change at the government's discretion, and we assume no liability for disruption in schedule owing to the same, although we will do our best to implement your itinerary to the fullest and provide you with commensurate back-up options in case you are stranded for (say) the first night at Port Blair and the cost of the same will need to be borne by the guest.
* For all foreign national the RAP is required to book tickets and hence can only be bought after your arrival subject to availability. Our liability is limited to the value of the ticket.
* In case of foreign nationals/NRI/OCI tickets can only be bought after you land since the RAP number is mandatory to book the tickets and hence we cannot guarantee availability of tickets. In case you would like a guaranteed ticket you should book a flight that allows you to connect to Makruzz which departs at 0815 hrs from PB- Havelock for which we can book tickets one month in advance. For Indian nationals tickets can be booked only 02 days in advance and all tickets and seats are subject to availability. We require a ID proof of all Indian Nationals. We do arrange tickets as per guest preference and there are only one or two times a year when we are unable to arrange the same and we will be liable only to the value of the ticket.
* Barefoot Holidays merely assist guest with transfers and incase of non availability of tickets or cancellations our liability is limited to the value of the ticket. We will certainly assist in arranging alternates and offer the same to the guest payment for which can be made directly.
POINTS TO NOTE FOR MV MAKRUZZ/ COASTAL CRUISE:
* Kindly note that we do not guarantee the sailing of MV Makruzz/ Coastal Cruise and incase it does not sail due to bad weather or a technical snag we will not be held liable for the same. Our liability is only to value of the Makruzz/ Coastal Cruise ticket and if any loss or extra payment for extra services needs to made Barefoot will not be liable for it.
* Please note that the charges mentioned are only for the base category and incase the same is not available, we shall try and block you either on the ‘DELUXE’ or ‘ROYAL’ category and the difference for the same can be paid on arrival. We offer to book only the base category in our standard package.
VISA PERMITS FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS
* It has been brought to our notice that some Indian missions are now requiring a separate form to be filled incase you are visiting the Andaman Islands. We would request you to declare that you are visiting these Islands if your VISA has not been already issued.
* The ‘Restricted Access Permit’ is issued on arrival at Port Blair by the Immigrations and the same does not need to be applied in advance.
* Incase your Visa has been received kindly do check and ensure that there is NO SEPARATE STAMP stating ‘Entry to Restricted Areas Not Permitted’. If this exists, do contact the Indian mission to amend the same.
* Please also note that there is a pre-printed separate line in the Visa which would state: ‘Not valid for prohibited, restricted and cantonment areas’ and this line can be ignored.
* Kindly note this is a Government related requirement and we will not take any liability incase of a guest having to return back from airport due to non compliance of the government rules and regulations. Our normal cancellation policy will apply.
NOTE FOR GUEST:
Please note Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a remote destination that have become tourism hot spot in the last couple of years and in tourism terms are still are a young destination with most locals not aware or equipped with skill sets to handle customers. The hotels are not comparable to city standards and hence we would recommend guest to go through our reviews and pictures before selecting the hotel. We would recommend guest not to go by star category as this is quite misleading. Andamans is an expensive destination and is not luxury and only recommend these Islands to people who are looking for an unique, adventurous and fun-filled holiday. Andamans is not about the rooms or the hotel and is about what lies outside.
Hotels in Andamans have an early check in and checkout time and this is because most of the flights come in early morning and the hotel requires atleast an hour’s time to remake the room for the guest checking in. This may cause inconvenience to you as you may have to check out early morning even though you have afternoon flight/ferry and would request all guest to co operate with the hotel on their check in check out policy. We would love to provide a late check out for all our guests however the same is not in our hands and we cannot confirm the same and this can only be provided by the hotel. At Havelock since most hotels have a early check out and the ferry departs only at 1600 hrs we would recommend that guest can book some activity or hire cars to spend a few hours at a nearby beach and payment of which can be made directly, our representative at Havelock would be happy to update you with options available. Do also note that at Havelock most of the hotels do not have room service, hot water and intercom facility.
Food in Andamans is limited and most hotel buffet spreads are nothing like what one finds in cities or in star hotels. For example no hotel irrespective of the star rating provides cold cuts, assorted breads etc and a simple breakfast spread is provided, for lunch and dinner a normal spread will include 01 Non Veg, 02 Vegetables, Dal, Salad and Papad. We actually advice all our guests to not take meal plans and order ala carte from the menu which offers far more value and also allows the guest to eat what he wants. Hotels at an average charge Rs 350-400 per person for a buffet.
Sightseeing in Andaman is again limited with no guide facility . The sightseeing places are basic and not very informative. Most sightseeing places are closed on Sunday and Mondayand Ross Island is closed on Wednesday, please note that being a small Island besides standards national holidays, sightseeing places are also closed on religious occasions for which we are intimated on the same day and would change the itinerary accordingly. Our efforts will be to cover the missed out places on alternate days but if not possible no refund would be offered.
The cars in Andaman are provided only for pick up and drop or as per itinerary and not for disposal. The drivers are mostly owners and do not work after 1800 hrs and hence no cars are available to take guest out for dinner and if arranged are at a higher cost. At Havelock mostly N/Ac Jeeps are available. Distances are short in Andamans and hence we would not recommend AC Cars since the cost will goes very high if one opts for the same. There is a shortage of good drivers in Andamans and one may find drivers not adhering to traffic rules and talking on the phone while driving. Cars also sometimes may come a few minutes late because of shortage of cars people use their cars for multiples drops and hence we would request guest not to panic and instead wait for 5-10 mins or call our representative who will immediately resolve the issue.
There is a huge shortage of rooms during season and any last minute change or cancellation will attract retention and their is nothing that we can do to prevent the same.
We know this may seem more of a dampener to visit Andamans but we would like all our guest to be well informed about the destination since we value your time and money and want to provide a complete and honest experience of this truly stunning destination called Andamans.
The team of Ayush Tours and Travels although small in number, believe in the Ayush Tours and Travels vision and are individuals who are hardworking, dedicated and professional. With a personalized approach to every customer, our team is reliable, frank and strive to showcase the Andaman like never before.
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance and it is our Endeavour to ensure that your holiday is hassle-free and perfect in every way and that you take home with you memories to last a lifetime. Our team has been carefully chosen to reflect what we truly believe in and to show you the magic that is the Andaman Islands.
|Places Covered||Rate as per destination (max 4 to 8 Person).Vehicle Type||Non A/c Vehicle rate||A/c Vehicle Rate|
|Pickup from airport(max 8 kms)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||200||250|
|Airport Drop (max 8kms)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||200||250|
|Anthropological museum||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||200||250|
|Samdudrika Museum||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||200||250|
|Sagarika Emporium - Govt handicraft shop||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||200||250|
|Aquarium (Fisheries Museum)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||200||250|
|Forest Chatham Saw Mill||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||250||300|
|Cellular Jail Light & Sound show||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||200||250|
|Carbynâ€™s Cove Beach (Roundtrip)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||400||500|
|Chidiyatapu (roundtrip)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||1200||1400|
|Wandoor(Roundtrip)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||1200||1400|
|Mount Harriet(Roundtrip)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||1400||1600|
|Visit to Baratang (Roundtrip)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||3000||4000|
|Marine Jetty Drop (Catch Havelock ferry||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||250||300|
|Marine Jetty Pickup to Hotel Drop||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||200||250|
|Pickup & Drop at Neil Island (include Laxmanpur beach, Sitapur Beach, Bharatpur Beach, Natural Bridge) Same Day Return||Tata Sumu / Eco ,Scorpio||900||1100|
|Pickup & Drop at Neil Island (include Laxmanpur beach, Sitapur Beach, Bharatpur Beach, Natural Bridge) 2nd Day Return||Tata Sumu / Eco ,Scorpio||1200||1500|
|Havelock Island Pickup & Drop and Visit to Radhanagar Beach, Havelock(Same day Return)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||1100||1500|
|Havelock Island Pickup & Drop and Visit to Radhanagar Beach, Havelock(2nd day Return)||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||1600||2200|
|Elephant Beach Jetty â€“ Drop & Pickup||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||800||1000|
|Havelock Island Kalapathar Beach(Roundtrip||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||1200||1600|
|Port Blair to Rangat,Mayabunder & Diglipur ( Round Drip||Scorpio/Xylo/Erotica/Swift Dzire/Enjoy/Tavera/Tata Sumu||8500||10000|
Mr Mr. Som Sundaram
Shop No 83,Mohanpura Market - 744101
+91-9933201302, 7872000098, 9476097060
Andaman Holiday Package - 4 D / 3 N
Port Blair - Havelock - Ross Island
Wonderful Malaysia - 7 D / 6 N
Langkawi â€“ Penang â€“ Kuala Lumpur
Singapore - Malaysia - 6 Night - 7 Days Tour - 7 D / 6 N
Singapore - Malaysia
Port Blair Travel Package Tour - 4 D / 3 N
Port Blair - Havelock - Ross & North Bay Island
Darjeeling - Kalimpong Tour - 4 D / 3 N
Darjeeling - Kalimpong
Adventure Andaman Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Port Blair - Havelock - Baratang Island
Beauty Of Andaman Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Port Blair - Havelock - Elephant Beach
Andaman Escapade Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Port Blair - Havelock - Neil Island
Bangkok with Phuket Tour - 6 D / 5 N
Phuket - Phi Phi Island â€“ Phuket - Bangkok
Exclusive Singapore Tour - 5 D / 4 N
Singapore - Sentosa Island - Singapore