Start your tour in the morning and proceed to Rishikesh by your personal Car. Located on the pious banks of holy river Ganga, Rishikesh is visited by a large number of pilgrimages from around the world. As you reach Rishikesh, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels. Afternoon to be spent in the hotel room. In the evening attend the Aarti ceremony at Triveni Ghat. After attending the Aarti return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Start your early to enjoy boat rides on river Ganges in the tranquil and soothing environment. After breakfast, set off to explore the holy town for its major tourist attractions like the Lakshman Jhula, Bharat Mandir, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Tryambakeshvar temple and the Parmarth Ashram. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Next morning after breakfast proceed to Mussoorie, after reaching Mussoorie get transferred to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. After resting for the afternoon in your hotel room, walk around the Camel’s Back road for its calm and refreshing surroundings. While walking on the Camel’s Back road also enjoy the stunning Himalayan panorama. In the evening return to the hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, move out to explore the vast stretch of Happy Valley road. This place indeed promises a happy feeling with so many places of interest to explore estates, temples or sprawling gardens. In the afternoon pay a visit to Gun Hill, Lake Mist, Kempty Falls and the Mussoorie Christ Church. Later in the day pay a visit to the Tibetan Refugee Camp. Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Delhi to catch the onwards destination.
· Once the booking is done: 20% Package cost
· 30 days prior to departure: 30% of Package Cost
· 15 Days prior to departure: 50% of Package Cost
· 10 Days till the date of departure: 100% of Package Cost
Terms and Condition:
· Rates mentioned above are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
· The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
· Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you need to pay the differences.
· Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
· Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
· In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
· Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
· The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
· For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
· Tour Designer (TD) can assist you in processing visa for international travel but can't assure your visa and in case of failure of visa process, the cancellation policy will be applicable and will be charged from client.
· In case of International travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
Mr. Vinit K. Sahu
Wildlife safari in G..
7 Days / 6 Night
Ahmedabad - Sasangiri - S..
Shimla Volvo Tour Pa..
4 Days / 3 Night
Shimla - Kufri
Shimla - Manali Tour..
7 Days / 6 Night
Shimla - Kufri - Manali -..
Kashmir Tour Package
6 Days / 5 Night
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Paha..
Dharamshala - Dalhou..
5 Days / 4 Night
Dharamshala - Dalhousie -..
Manali Volvo Tour Pa..
6 Days / 5 Night
Manali - Kullu - Rohtang ..
Ujjain - Indore Tour..
3 Days / 2 Night
Ujjain - Indore
Tour Designer Kerala..
8 Days / 7 Night
Cochin - Munnar - Thekkad..
Tour Designer North ..
6 Days / 5 Night
Darjeeling - Kalimpong - ..
Golden Triangle Tour..
10 Days / 9 Night
Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - M..