On Arrival At Delhi. Airport Our Driver Will Pickup You. And Transfer To Shimla By Personal Car. On Arrival Check In Hotel. Evening Visit To Mall Road And Ridge By Walk. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
After Breakfast, Proceed For Local Sightseeing Covering Kufri, Chail, Green Valley View And Back To Shimla. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
After Breakfast, Check Out Hotel And Drive To Manali. Arrive Manali, Check In Into Hotel. Over Night Stay At Hotel.
After Breakfast, Proceed For A Day Trip To Rohtang Pass Enroute Visit Rahala Water Falls And Rani Nullah Falls. Over Night Stay At Hotel.
Rohtang Pass (3979 M): Rohtang Pass Is 51Kms. From Manali On Highway To Keylong/Leh. It Offers A Panorama And Spectacular Mountain View. The Pass Is Open From May To November Each Year Although Trekkers Can Cross It Earlier. It Is A Gateway To Lahaul Spiti, Pangi And Leh Valley. There Are A Beautiful Sight Of Glaciers, Peaks And Chandra River Flows Down In The Lahaul Valley.
Rahala Water Falls: 16Kms. On The Way To Rohtang Pass. If One Goes To Marhi On Foot From Kothi From The Old Road, The Sight Of The Falls Is Fascinating. It Is A Good Picnic Spot As Well.
After Breakfast Leave For Full Day Local Sightseeing Covering Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashish Kund, Solang Valley, Buddhist Monastery. Over Night Stay At The Hotel
Hadimba Temple: Manali Has Many Attractions But The Chief Centre Of Interest, Historically And Archeologically, Is Undoubtedly The Dhoongri Temple Dedicated To Goddess Hadimba, The Bhim Of Mahabharat Fame. It Has Four-Tiered Pagoda Shaped Roof And The Doorway Is Carved With Legendary Figures And Symbols. This Temple Located Amidst Wooden Forest Of Deodar Is About 2.5Kms. From The Tourist Office. It Is A Pleasant Experience To Stroll In The Temple Complex Which Was Built In 1533 A.D. A Large Festival Is Held Here In May.
Vashist Hot Water Springs (3Kms):Vashist, A Small Village Located On The Left Bank Of River Beas Towards Rohtang Pass Is Worth A Visit. It Is Renowned For Its Hot Springs And Temples. Nearby Is The Pyramidal Stone Temple Dedicated To Vashist Muni. There Is Another Temple Of Lord Ram Here. Natural Hot Sulphur Springs With Two Separate Bathing Tanks For Gents And Ladies Are Always Full Of Tourists. Turkish Style Showers Fitted Baths Have Also Been Built Nearby. Hot Water From The Nearby Spring Is Provided For Bathing.
After Breakfast, Check Out Hotel Drive To Chandigarh Enroute Visit Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple. On Arrival Chandigarh, Check In Hotel. Evening Visit To Sukhna Lake. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
After Breakfast Proceed For Local Sightseeing Covering Rose Garden, Rock Garden, Lake And Drive To Delhi On Arrival Check In The Hotel.Overnight Stay In Hotel.
Early Morning After Breakfast Leave For Agra, On Arrival At Agra Visit Taj Mahel. Agra Fort, And Return Back. Visit Mathura And Vrindavan On The Way. Evening Drop At Airport And Flyback To Home With Sweet Memories Of Your Honeymoon.
Yogindera tours and travels Only acts only as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider.
FIT: Reservation Policy: Full payment required before reservation
GIT: Reservation Policy
* 25% Payment required at the time of reservation
* 25% Payment required before 30 Days of travel date
* 50% Full & Final Payment required before 15 Days of travel date
FIT & GIT: Cancellation Policy
* 25% Cancellation will apply on total amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel date
* 50% Cancellation will apply 14 – 07 Days of travel date
* 75% Cancellation will apply 06 – 02 Days of travel date
* No refund if cancelled on the same day
* No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamites like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the India Travels Online
* Yogindera tours and Travels shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Yogindera tours and Travels Reservation Centre
Mr. Yoginder Singh Chandel