Terms & Conditions-
- We always try to give the best to our customers, services will be provided on your requirement.
- The customer understands and agrees that any information or material or goods or services obtained through this website is done at customer's own discretion and risk and that customer shall be solely responsible for any damages or cost or any other consequences resulting from any transaction.
- All information are accepted in good faith and the Site accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bonafide of the customer, nor can any interviews be granted or/and correspondence entered into regarding any advertisement published.
- The customer shall ensure that while using the Service, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, directly or indirectly for the use of systems, service or equipment shall at all times, be strictly complied with by the customer and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by the customer.
- If there is any dispute between the customers/participants on this site, it is agreed upon by the customers/participants that the Site has no obligation what so ever to be involved in any such disputes. In the event that the customer has a dispute with one or more customers or participant's, the customer hereby undertake s not to make any claims or demands or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind or nature or known or unknown or suspected or unsuspected or disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes or our service against the Site or their officers or employees or agents or successors.
- It is not the Company's policy to exercise any kind of supervisory or editorial control over or edit or amend any data or contents of any e-mails and/or posting of any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in or through the Site and the customer acknowledges the same. The customer acknowledges and agrees that the Company has absolute discretion to refuse or suspend or terminate or delete or amend any artwork, materials or information or content of any data or information or posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the prevailing legal framework or moral obligations as placed on the Company and in order to avoid infringing any third party's rights and/or any other rules or standards or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or http://www.tourtravelworld.com on internet.
- The customer acknowledges and accepts that each paid service has its own set of features and no request for customization of the deliverables shall be entertained with the up gradation / down gradation / change in membership.
- No advice or or/any information, whether oral or/and written, obtained by the customer from the Site from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- The Site has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Customers are advised to research bona fides of advertisers independently. The Site shall not have any responsibility in this regard.
- The Site does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, if the Site becomes aware of an inappropriate use of the Site, the Site will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, the Site deems appropriate. You acknowledge that the Site will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, the Site will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- This Website is controlled and operated from India and the Site makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other parts of the World. If you use this Website from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws as well as international conventions and treats.
- Customers are strongly advised to independently verify the authenticity of any offers received by them. the Site does not endorse any offers or schemes and the user would make choices entirely at their risk and responsibility.
Payment and Refund Issue
Disclaimer : All payments for services at Tourtravelworld.com have to be made in favour of "Weblink .IN Pvt. Ltd." only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) or via personal Western Union or personal Paypal Accounts for any services rendered by Tourtravelworld.com. You are informed that under no circumstances will Tourtravelworld.com be liable for any damage caused in your business transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
To protect your business interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you.
Place of Jurisdiction
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects:-
For any kind of legal dispute related to rishabheservices.com would be dealt in only chopda city. All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at chopda to the jurisdiction of courts located in chopda only.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use the Site is governed by the laws of India and the Member and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at chopda, district jalgaon, Maharashtra, India. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the rishabheservices.com, contains the entire agreement between you and rishabheservices.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Limitation of Liability
The User is warned against disclosure of any personal / confidential / sensitive information to any previous or current employee of the company. The User would do so solely at his / her own risk and Site / Company shall not be liable for the outcome of any such transaction of information including and not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information or repute.