Baguio Botanical Garden is a large park like Burnham Park and situated towards the east of Baguio's downtown area. The main entrance of the garden is along the Leonard Wood Road. It is also referred as Igorot Village.
Highlights of Garden
· It has many native huts, which are very much like the Igorot dwellings found in the Cordilleras.
· It features an ethnic spirit and depicts the culture of the Igorots too.
· It is a serene place and one can spend tranquil moments here.
· There are narrow and winding pathways in the park to enjoy strolls.
· The landscapes in the park have many plants and trees.
Opportunity to Explore Igorot Culture
The group of Igorots welcomes the visitors to the park at the entrance. These people are clad in their native clothes and regalia. The visitors can also request them to pose for the pictures that would make for perfect souvenirs.
Plants for Sale
There are many types of plants available for sale in the garden. While buying, the visitors should keep in mind that some plants cannot be replanted in lowland areas. One can also take pictures of the resplendent flowers and verdant plants during ones visit.
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.