Mines View Park is situated on the northeastern peripheries of Baguio City in the Philippines. It is precisely located four kilometers away from downtown Baguio. Many travelers who come to visit Mansion or Wright Park never miss visiting Mines View Park as the two parks are very near. Fog starts encompassing the park during afternoon for some months, so any visit should be made earlier during the day.
· There are several stalls at the entrance of the park. The visitors can buy variety of native handicrafts like baskets, wood carvings, blankets, brooms, locally made silver products & jewelry etc. from these stalls.
· Visitors can also savor toothsome food from canteens and snack stores. The street vendors also sell variety of delectable eatables and beverages in the surrounding park area.
· The vehicles can be parked at the parking area.
· One can procure the services of commercial photographers to get the pictures clicked.
Visitors can enjoy picturesque views from the observation deck. The deck can be reached by treading winding stone-covered stairway located near the parking area. The stairway turns very slippery after the rain and one should be very careful while walking. Visitors can also sit on benches at the promontory.
· The park gives a nice view of the mining town of Itogon sprawling below.
· One can see the deserted gold and copper mines of the Benguet Corporation slumping below, from the park.
· One can also catch sight of the Amburayan Valley from the park.
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.