Comprising of three waterfalls, the Kawasan Falls is just 130 kilometers southwest of Cebu City. The Kawasan Falls is located inside the mountains of Barangay amid scenic forests. A trek uphill for 30 minutes from the entrance will get to the first and largest waterfall. Another uphill climb of 15 minutes will take you to the second waterfall. The third waterfall is another 15 minutes uphill trek from the second falls. Simple and serene, Kawasan Falls is the favorite destination of tourists from around the world. The lush green forecasts, and crystal clear waters make it the perfect get-away destination.
· The biggest highlight of any visit to the fall is a dip in the refreshing swimming holes with milky blue colored water.
· Refreshing shower massage under the falling water is something a tourist must try during the visit.
· Rafts are available on rent to take the tourists around the pool.
· Cottages, rooms and resorts with all the basic amenities are available for rent and overnight stay.
Shops and resorts
· Along the uphill trek, there are different shops selling souvenirs like beaded necklace, bracelets, and Kawasan print t-shirts. One can taste the local delicacies in the resort’s restaurants.
Add Your Travel Story
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.