Located in Banaue, Tappiyah Waterfalls are flocked by swarming number of travelers throughout the year. The crystal clear water falls from the top and a beautiful pool is formed below. The area surrounding the pool is pea green and there are also many beautiful rocks slumped there. During ones visit to the waterfalls, one can also explore the rice terraces here and which are counted amongst the wonders of the world.
How to Reach?
· It can be reached via a 30-min. to 1-hr. hike from Brgy.
· Batad Village is situated near to the waterfalls and one would only have to cover a thirty minutes distance to reach the waterfalls from the village.
One can hire local guides by paying a very nominal fee. The local guides make the travelers explore the region right from the beginning to end of locales.
What to Do Here?
· One can enjoy activities like swimming in the enormous natural pool.
· One can spend time amidst the verdant mountains strolling or taking naps.
· One can explore the rich flora and marine fauna.
· In the regions near to waterfall, one can explore the old Philippines culture.
One should not miss visiting Tappiyah Waterfalls during ones trip to Banaue.
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.