1. Take a walk down Calle Petritxol Just take a walk down Calle Petritxol and try authentic Crema Catalana in the classic Catalan cafes of the Barri Gótic.
2. Discover the Raval District Savour the flavour of multicultural Barcelona.
3. The Sagrada Familia cathedral and MACBA The Sagrada Familia cathedral and MACBA are a must amongst Barcelona’s defining landmarks!
4. Cable car rides to Montjuic Take the cable car from Torre de Sant Sebastià in Barceloneta over the sea and up to Montjuic, a must-see area of Barcelona.
5. Don’t forget to chill out! Head down to Barceloneta Beach and take a drink in one of the “chiringuitos” (beach bars). Continue northeast up to the Mediterranean beach from the Barceloneta and you will hit Port Olimpic. It was built in 1992 for Olympic Games but now it contains a fancy marina and some captivating sculptures.
Safari and Water Activites, Aqualeon : - It's both a safari and a water park. You can see lots of wild animals such as lions, tigers, elephants and gazelles. You can admire the dolphins shows, check out the tropical birds and swim in large swimming pools.
Sailing, Base Nàutica (La) : - The club is found on the outskirts of the city on the Mar Bella beach. They offer sailing courses for people at any level. You can rent boats here too.
Motor Racing, Circuit de Catalunya : - The Circuit de Catalunya is home to some of the most significant motor racing competitions in Spain.
Golf, Club Golf d'Aro : - Situated in Les Gavarres Mountains, this golf course offers amazing panoramic views of Costa Brava amongst pines, oaks and olive trees. D'Aro is located north of Barcelona. After your game, you can stop by the bar and restaurant for a meal or drink.
Bridge Jump, Ferrata : - Just let yourself loose from a height of 40 metres and view the spectacular scenery of Montserrat!
Other than these there are various other tourist attractions which are equally appealing. These are Olympic Stadium, Barri Gòtic, Tibidabo, Poble Espanyol, Barcelona Aquarium, Barcelona Zoo, etc.
Spain is globally famed for its exotic beaches that have been sated with over-the-top beaut. Playa de Mataro is one of the beaches that have been ra...
Barcelona Beach is one of the most distinguished beaches of Europe which consists of various beach resorts and small coastal towns. It also offers opt...
Your trip to Barcelona is incomplete without visiting the beautiful beach. So you can spend a day of yours on the lovely beach taking part in differen...
Barcelona enjoys a wonderful climate with hot summers and cool winters. The ideal months to visit the city, the Costa Brava, and the nearby resorts of...
485 square kilometres / 187 square miles
1.5 million in the city, 41 million in Spain