Ibiza is a gorgeous island in the Mediterranean Sea, few kilometers away from the city Valencia in Spain. There are numerous beaches located here and the one that stands out among the rest is Las Salinas Beach, which offers a magnificent and enthralling view of the Ibiza Town. Las Salinas Beach, with its turquoise and shallow waters is located at the southernmost tip of this island. The very long sandy beach with wide curves is surrounded by pines forests and sand dunes. It is 1.5 kilometers long and 25-30 meters in width. Special Attractions
- This beach is a perfect place to indulge in body-surfing, snorkeling and swimming. Since the water is particularly salty, it makes it possible for people to float and swim in water for a long time.
- It is a perfect destination for picnicking and spending some time in the lap of nature.
- Various restaurants are bordered around the beach, which offer exquisite delicacies. You can enjoy the native culinary items while sipping on a cocktail or a mug of beer and appreciate the marvelous view.
- Just pass by this beach and you would remain spell bound after you witness how some rock formations have been exquisitely carved into beautiful creations. Further on, there is an old pirate watchtower, very popular among the tourists.
- You can also go for a leisure walk, as nearby to the beach is Ibiza's Wildlife Conservation Area.
Top Things To Do In IbizaView All
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.