Florida is well-known for its exotic and magnificent beaches. Amongst the league of South Beach and Palm Beach there is also a very famous, Naples Beach. It is one of the most prominent beaches of Florida with a serene ambience. This beach not only attracts tourists who are looking for a chance to enjoy splendid beauty of water and sand but it attracts the local inhabitants of the city as well. One can cool down on this beach by just gazing at the pearl white sands or by swimming in the crystalline waters. In-fact, Naples Beach has been termed as one of America’s finest and best beaches. Special Attractions The major attraction of Naples Beach that has attracted a lot of tourists from all across the globe has been the perfect fusion of white sand and swaying green trees. Enhancing the scenic grandeur is the sparkling blue water. Naples Beach has a lot to offer to its visitors.
- You could take part in a lot of water sports activities; go for boating, fishing or splash in water non-stop for hours together. Kayaking is also popular on this beach.
- This beach offers the best sunset view. Hence, people gather in large numbers to watch the sun go down in the sea.
- Naples Beach is the most preferred beach in Florida due to the absence of shops near the shore, which makes it peaceful. The beach is nearby to a lot of other must-see places like Lowdermilk Park and the Naples Pier.
- Close to the beach are Everglades National Park, Naples Zoo and the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary where one can witness natural wildlife.
- If you are a golf lover, you can head to various golf courses that are in close proximity to the beach.
- Visitors can also sail to nearby Marco Island.
Top Things To Do In Florida (Fl)View All
Best Travel Packages in Florida (Fl)View More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.