Post Your Requirement
Tour Travel World

5 nights / 6 days Andaman package

Package Duration
6 Days / 5 Nights
Destination Covered
Port Blair

  • Day 1 : Arrive Port Blair

    • Cellular Jail

    Description :

    Arrival to Andaman Island at port Blair Airport. Meet & greet service, our representative will transfer you from airport to Port Blair Hotel. Relax & refresh yourself. Then proceed to CELLULAR JAIL- is located at Port Blair, the building though it cannot speak in human voice through its sheer physical presence narrates the horrendous torture matted out to Indian freedom fighters CORBYNE’S COVE BEACH it is 7km from the town, is the Coconut –palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, surfing and sun basking.. At Evening time you can observe-The saga of the heroic freedom struggle is brought alive in “LIGHT & SOUND SHOW” in cellular jail.Over Night Stay at Port Blair.

    Day 2 : Port Blair-Havelock

    Description :

    Port Blair to Havelock Island by M.V.MAKRUZZ (Catamaran) you will be taken to Andaman’s most fascinating Island Known as HAVELOCK ISLAND famous for Radha Nagar Beach, one of the best Beach in Asia. Over Night Stay at Havelock Island.

    Day 3 : Havelock- Port Blair

    Description :

    1. SAMUDRIKA MUSEUM: A good collection of shells, corals, and a few species of colorful fishes of the island.2. ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM: The Museum is an ethnographic museum illustrated the four Negrito tribes of the Andamans, Viz the Jarawas, Sentinelese, Great Andamanese and the Onges and two Mongoloid tribes of the Nicobar.3. FISHERIES AQUARIUM situated near Andaman water Sports Complex , it exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the Island.Over Night Stay at Port Blair.

    Day 4 : Port Blair

    Description :

    After Breakfast proceed to :- ROSS ISLAND Once the seat of British power and capital at these Island, it stands now ad a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures in debits::After Noon:CHIDIYATAPU BEACH & SUN SET POINT: Chidiyatapu is the southernmost tip of South Andaman and is 25Kms from Port Blair. The lush green Mangroves and forest shelter numerous chirping birds.Over Night Stay at Port Blair.

    Day 5 : Port Blair

    Description :

    After breakfast proceed to 1. NORTH BAY CORAL ISLAND The nearest place to view the corals and enchanting marine life is North Bay are the foothill of Mount Harriet.Over Night Stay at Port Blair.

    Day 6 : Port Blair – Mumbai

    Description :

    Drop to Airport.Proceed to your Home Destination with Lovely Memories.

  • Other Benefits (On Arrival)
    Package Excludes :
    • Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
    • Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
    • Lunch & Dinner.
    • Camera Tickets at various places of sightseeing/tour.
    • 4.50% Government service tax.

  • Package Terms & Conditions :

    Cancellation Policy:- In case of cancellation due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, the intimation must be provided in writing. The cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive information in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:- • 45 days prior to arrival : 15% of the Total tour cost • 44- 30 days prior to arrival : 25% of the Total tour cost • 29 - 15 days prior to arrival : 50% of the Total tour cost • 14 - 08 days prior to arrival : 75% of the Total tour cost • 07 or less days prior to arrival : 100% of the Total tour cost • NO refunds for peak period (15th Dec till 15th Jan). Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.  Early Check- in / Late Check- out : All hotels have a standard check-in / check-out time. So the cost of Early check-in or Late check-out is not included in the tour cost. We can always make a request for early check-in or late check-out if required but we do not assure that, that entirely depend upon the policy of the hotel, time of the year and availability of the room.

  • Package Cost: 01 OCTOBER 2016 TO 31 MARCH 2017
    MINI 2 PERSON215002480035000
    MINI 3 PERSON192002210030300
    MINI 4 PERSON194002350033200

    Port BlairHotel Shreesh/ SimilarTsg Emerald View/ D Bay Inn SimilarSinclairs Bay View/Similar
    HavelockKingdom Palace / SimilarTsg Blue Resort / SimilarSea Shell/ Similar

Contact Detail

Vidya Tours and Travels

Contact Person :-

Mr. Satish Mathur

Address :- Plot No.175, Amizara Chs, Garage No.01, Jawahar Nagar, Road No.11, Goregaon West, Plot No.175, Amizara Chs, Garage No.01, Jawahar Nagar, Road No.11, Goregaon West, Plot No.175, Amizara Chs, Garage No.01, Jawahar Nagar, Road No.11, Goregaon West, Mumbai - 400062
Primary Number :- 08033767584

Phone :- +91-22-28746829, 28552526
Mobile :- +91-8689900051, 9322677606, 9323615513
Fax :- +91-22-28778785

View All Packages »

Latest Tour Packages by

Vidya Tours and Travels