Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship and transfer to hotel. After freshen up start a tour of places in and around Port Blair(CITY TOUR) covering famous places like Cellular Jail, Then visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail- where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Early morning departure by A/C Private ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair) + Visit to Radhanagar Beach at Havelock Island + Over night stay at Havelock Island.
After Breakfast visit Elephant Beach by speed boat from Havelock Jetty (This destination offers beautiful white sand beach along with an amazing coral reef which starts at a depth less than a metre( One session of Snorkeling is complimentary). After lunch visit Kalapathar Beach + Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
After breakfast departure by A/C Govt ferry to Neil Island+ Visit Bharatpur Beach (the place is the beautiful lush green vegetation and fishes ),Overnight stay at Neil Island
After breakfast departure by A/C Govt ferry to Port Blair. In the evening visit Chidiya Tapu Beach ( Andaman's best Sun Set Point), Overnight stay at Port Blair.
At early morning 6:20AM will move towards to Baratang island which is situated between South & Middle Andaman 107km from Port Blair by road there you will be going to see the Lime Stone Cave passing through a beautiful mangrove creeks + Return to Port Blair...
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion by public ferry to North Bay (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. Optional Activities – Snorkelling, Glass bottom boat ride, Swimming, Trekking + visit Ross Island - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks, exotic birds, etc.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AT NORTH BAY ON DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS.
Glass Bottom Boat Ride @ Rs. 300 per person on sharing basis.
Jet Ski Ride @ Rs. 800 per person for 1 ride of 15 minutes.
Sea Walk @ Rs. 3200 per person.
Scuba Diving @ Rs. 4000 per person
Transfer to Airport/Harbour for return flight/voyage
· Package quoted is not based on the availability of hotels. Only when we receive written confirmation mail for the package, hotels will be booked as per the availability at that point of time. Any changes in the rate depending on the availability have to be done by the guest.
· The client can book their trip by paying 50% or the amount advised by the reservation staff as advance of the total package cost in the mentioned bank details and the rest of the payments at the time of check-in to the hotel in form of cash or any mode of payment as specified by the company.
· All the booking are Confirmed with the hotel after receiving a confirmation mail from the client with 50% or the amount mentioned by our reservation staff of the package amount in our account.
· Once the booking is confirmed, vouchers will be issued with suggested Trip Details. And the Confirmation vouchers provided by the company will be valid for all hotels. The client can reconfirm with the hotel for their reservation.
· Makruzz ferry tickets will be pre purchased on receiving the advance payment which will be handed over to the guest on the day of arrival.
· Most hotels in Andaman (Port Blair and Havelock) usually have 0800 hours as check in/check out, it however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotel might have at their disposal during that time. Furthermore, there are also chances that the hotel may charge you for a further one day in case of an early check in or late checkout.
· Your itinerary may be changed from the prior one due to government holidays, weather conditions, cancellation of ferry or the time change.
· Please note that even though we undertake to provide you with a place on the sailing to Havelock by Govt. ferry, a fixed seat is not possible sometimes and you may have to travel on deck.
· Seats are fixed and confirmed on Makruzz as per the class mentioned during the booking, any upgrade to higher class will cost extra.
· Ferry timing to Havelock are subjected to change at the government’s discretion, and we assume no liability for disruption in schedule owing the same, although we will do our best to implement your itinerary to the fullest extent and provide you with appropriate back up plan.
· Vehicle provides is exclusively for the sightseeing and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary only, any additional usage will cost extra.
· There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or full whatsoever may be the reason.
Mr. P. Dinesh Kumar / Mr. R. Buveneswaran