Today, 04:54 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
# Corbyns Cove Beach # Cellular Jail # Sound and Light Show # The Radha Nagar Beach # Kala Pathar # Beach Coral Island # Ross Island # Harbour Cruise
Day 1 : Port Blair – City Tour
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. Evening enjoy the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
• CORBYN'S COVE BEACH- The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
• LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC SHOW:-The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
• CELLULAR JAIL-The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum comprising of honeycomb like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Jail Museum open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.
Day 2 : Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island & Ross Island :
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
• NORTH BAY
It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
• ROSS ISLAND
It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds. Then back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Day 3 : Port Blair - Swaraj Dweep Island (Havelock) - Radhanagar Beach
Transfer to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) by Cruise. On arrival, our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the selected hotel. After little relax, proceed for the world’s most renowned beaches; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Overnight stay at Havelock.
• SWARAJ DEPP (HAVELOCK ISLAND) :-The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are traveling by early morning Cruise. Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid id card. Ferry operation is purely subject to Govt. clearance and weather condition. Class of travel and timings of the ferry is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Day 4 : Havelock – Leisure (Optional tour: Elephanta Beach)
After breakfast, day free for leisure for personal activities. (Optional Tour: Elephanta Beach @ Rs 1,200/- per head including pick up and drop from the hotel). Overnight stay at Havelock.
• ELEPHANTA BEACH :- Elephanta Beach is one of the most beautiful places in Havelock Island which is famous for its clear water and variety of live corals & colorful fishes. One can do several other water sports activities like Glass Bottom, Snorkeling, Banana Ride, Sofa Ride etc.
Day 5 : (Swaraj Dweep) Havelock – Kalapathar Beach - Port Blair.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel' keep your luggage at the reception and proceed for Kala Pathar Beach. After completion of tour, board Green Ocean Cruise / Makruzz / Sea Link and return to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
• KALAPATHAR BEACH :- It is located in one corner of the Havelock Island surrounded by thick forests and excellent for solitude seekers and guest looking to do a bit of bird photography. The emerald seas, the tropical forests on one side of the road, the Kalapathars (black rocks) that decorates the coastline, the silken smooth silver sands and the sheer solitude makes this beach a great place to relax.
Day 6 : Port Blair – Airport Dropping
Dropping to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 21000 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Tripszoo Travelhub Private Limited View Profile
5 / 5
About Tripszoo Travelhub Private Limited
Reviewed: Oct 01, 2019
The people with whom everyone would like to remain connected. Amazing experience, nice packages offered all the time. Trustworthy to refer any time.
Reviewed: Dec 04, 2017
As a travel agent, this company provides amazing packages in the tourism industry. The packages it offers are truly amazing. Anyone who want package from luxury to budget can contact it. I had an amazing experience of booking my travel package with them. So, you should also give it a try.
Kunal Sirohiak -
Reviewed: Nov 27, 2017
I have been a consistent client of this company as it offers the best travel packages for any destination. I have compared its prices with others travel agents as well along with the itinerary that they follow, but believe me; this company offers the best travel package. So, my suggestion is to give it a try.
rs. 21,000 PP
Tripszoo Travelhub Private Limited5 /5
Today, 04:54 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld