Day 1 : Arrival Delhi – Shimla (380 Kms, 9 Hours)
Meet and assist. Drive to Shimla-Summer capital of India during British period. On arrival, Shimla Check-in to your Hotel. Rest of the free for Individual activities. Overnight Shimla with Dinner.
Day 2 : Shimla Local Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing Today breakfast proceed for in and around sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – “THE MALL & THE RIDGE” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks – the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo – Tudor library building – are worth seeing. Overnight stay at hotel with Dinner.
Day 3 : Shimla – Kullu – Manali (250 Kms, 7/8 Hours)
After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu and overnight stay at hotel in Manali with Dinner.
Day 4 : Manali – Local sightseeing
Morning after breakfast leave for half day sightseeing tour, evening free for strolling on Mall Road and Shopping in local Market. Late evening drive back to hotel. Dinner and night stay in hotel at Manali.
Sightseeing Places in Manali
• Hadimba Temple is dedicated to the wife of Bhim, one of the five Pandava brothers in the Indian epic Mahabharata. As the legend goes, Bhim married Hadimba and they had a son. Later, Hadimba left the place and became a spiritual.
• Manu Temple is believed to be the only temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of humans on earth. Located at a distance of 3 km from the main bazaar in Old Manali, the temple is believed to be the abode of Manu, the ancient lawgiver of India,
• Vashist Hot Spring in a tiny hamlet situated on the bank of Beas River that turns towards Rohtang. It is well known for its hot sulphur springs and temples. Taking a dip in this water is considered sacred by many. Nearby is the pyramidal stone temple devoted to Vashist Muni, a revered sage,
• Nehru Kund is a natural spring in the region. Located at around 6 km from Manali, it has been named after the late Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru. The Kund has derived its name from Nehru, as he used to drink water from it, on his journey to Manali,
• Manali Gompa it serves as an important gathering place for Buddhists from Lahaul, Spiti, Kinnaur, Ladakh, Nepal and Tibet. Built in the 1960s, the new monastery is famous for its wall paintings, Chortens and a large statue of Lord Buddha,
• Van Vihar, which is a municipal garden, is situated in front of the Tibetan market on Mall Road. In the lake located within the park, tourists can opt for boating. The park is adorned with big deodar trees.
Day 5 : Solang Valley
Wake up to the sweet sound of nature and after breakfast head towards Solang Valley. This valley is famous for its adventure activities and you can try your hand at Paragliding, Zorbing, ATV Rides, Horse-riding, Trail-rides and so much more. Before indulging in these activities make sure to understand all safety protocols and measures.
You can also visit Rohtang Pass – this will be solely on the discretion of the local & NGT governing authorities and at extra cost.
You can also visit and drive – through the newly built Atal Tunnel, one of the highest Tunnels in the World. This tunnel acts as a gateway to the Lahaul & Spiti Valley. You can make a stop at the North-Portal of the tunnel for an amazing photo-shoot. This option will be at extra cost.
Afterwards return to hotel for dinner and a comfortable stay.
NOTE: Kindly inform us to add these options at the time of booking.
Note: Rohtang pass is closed on every Tuesday and during snowfall months/days. NGT (National Green Tribunal) has also limited the number of vehicles visiting Rohtang pass in a day. Thus, this sightseeing will be subject to permit obtained on the spot and extra cost (Permit + Vehicle charges).
Please Note: Adventure activities will be at your own risk and cost.
Day 6 : Manali – Dharmshala – Local Sightseeing (240 kms 7/8Hrs)
Travel by surface to Mc Leodganj (Dharamshala), magnificently set to the background of the Dhauladhar mountains and the seat of his Holiness, the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Tibetans, since 1960. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening half day city tour visiting Dal Lake, Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Overnight at hotel with Dinner.
Day 7 : Dharmshala – Dalhousie (130 kms 3/4Hrs)
Morning leave for Dalhousie. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Day at leisure to pamper yourself at the small-town famous for its scenic beauty. Overnight stay at Hotel with Dinner.
Day 8 : Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Flow through a mesmerizing experience. The vast emerald green meadow of Khajjiar with its thick forested slopes of deodhars, the stupendous mountain views from Lakkar Mandi. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel with Dinner.
Day 9 : Dalhousie – Amritsar Wagah Border and Local Sightseeing (280 Kms, 11 Hours)
Early mroning check out from hotel and transfer by surface to Amritsar. Directly transfer to Wagah Border. Overnight at hotel with Dinner.
Day 10 : Amritsar Local Sightseeing and Drop
Morning After Breakfast, Check out from the hotel and transfer to local sightseeing – Golden temple. Jallianwala wag and Shopping at local market after tour transfer to Delhi airport / Rly Station for onward journey.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 15199 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
Minimum Cancellation is 10% or INR 3000 whichever maximum Per Person Per Tour
25% Between 45-30 Days Before Tour Departure
50% Between 30-15 Days Before Tour Departure
75% Between 15-05 Days Before Tour Departure
100% on the Same Day & No show & 05 Days remaining.
Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
Himalayan Apple Travels View Profile
0 / 5
About Himalayan Apple Travels
Rs. 15,199 PP
Himalayan Apple Travels0 /5
You May Also Like