Post Your Requirement
Tour Travel World

Himachal Special Tour Package

Package Duration
10 Days / 9 Nights
Destination Covered
Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Chamba - Dalhousie

  • Package Terms & Conditions :

    Himalayan Tourist Tours & Travels acts only as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider in no circumstance shall HTRC be liable for services provided by the service vender and no responsibility as the principal We shell not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during visit or in the reservation/booking office. Luggage is carried at owner’s risk FIT: Reservation Policy: Full payment required before reservation GIT: Reservation Policy * 25% Payment required at the time of reservation * 75% Full & Final Payment at the time of checkin. FIT & GIT: Cancellation Policy * 25% Cancellation will apply on total amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel date * 50% Cancellation will apply 14 – 07 Days of travel date * 75% Cancellation will apply 06 – 02 Days of travel date * No refund if cancelled on the same day * No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamites like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the Company * Our Centre shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of our Centre * All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms & conditions

Contact Detail

Himalayan Tourist Tours & Travel

Contact Person :-


Address :- Upper Bazaar Chail, Upper Bazaar Chail, Chail, Himachal Pradesh
Contact Number :- 9805XXXXXX View Contact

Latest Tour Packages by

Himalayan Tourist Tours & Travel