Noble house tours Pvt. Ltd sells bookings, ticketing and other related services of and for travel, accommodation and other leisure activities (“arrangements”).
This agreement determines the relation between parties, their rights and obligations, list and scope of transactions, key commercial conditions, terms of payment, responsibilities of the parties, validity of agreement and terms of cancellation.
Wherein, FTO/FTA undertakes the responsibilities to promote and market tours to Indian sub-continent in its territory, with the aim to send tourists to India, through noble house tours pvt. Ltd Noble house undertakes the responsibility to provide ground handling services in Indian sub-continent, to such tourists sent by FTO/FTA
Rates due care will be taken to ensure that rates and information provided in the tour itineraries shall be accurate as at the date of finalization of tour itinerary. However, please note that there could be amendments related to, but not limited to, airline schedule changes airline and ship fuel surcharges, tax increases and increases in other operational costs. The company cannot be held responsible for changes that occur outside its control and reserves the right to increase the price of any travel arrangement up to the date of departure. Changes in price may also include adjustments for major, adverse currency exchange rate fluctuations.
all rates for our tours are quoted in us dollars unless otherwise requested or stated.
Settlement of Payment:
the company requires its clients/agents to settle payments as below:
- At the time of confirmation of tour: an amount equal to advance deposits that need to be paid by the company to other services providers to secure bookings (e.g. Air and train tickets, some hotels which may require full advance payment at the time of reservation) + 25% of the balance amount.
- Tours operating between 1st October – 15th April: at least 8 weeks prior to commencement of tour, outstanding balance amount to be settled to ensure full and final tour payment is received by us.
- Tours operating between 16th April – 30th September: at least 4 weeks prior to commencement of tour, outstanding balance amount to be settled to ensure full and final tour payment is received by us (for group i.e. More than 7 pax, full and final payment to be settled at least 8 weeks prior to commencement of tour.)
after confirmation of required service
- We shall send you an online invoice with a link for you access the payment gateway
- When you reach the payment gateway you will be requested to provide your credit card number
- Cvv number, card expiry date, card holder names, and click on submit.
- After bank verification, please click pay
- Result code will be displayed.
- Captured means payment has been successfully process.
- Not captured or blank mean payment has not been processed and you need to try again
- You can try to maximum 05 times in one day.
1 - online credit card payment attracts bank transaction charge of 3.5% of invoice value.
2 - We would require copy of card holder (a) front page of passport (b) front side of credit card.
The client may cancel the booking in writing. Cancellation shall be charged as per terms & conditions communicated with the proposal. However, below are the general cancellation charges for individual travelers and is for guideline purposes and may vary with each individual booking depending upon the period/destination of operation of the tour.
- 90 days or more prior to the tour start date - no cancellation charges. Domestic airfare may be non-refundable.
- Less than 90 days but 60 days or more from the start of the tour - 25% of the total tour cost + domestic airfare.
- Less than 60 days but 30 days or more than the start of the tour - 50% of the total tour cost + domestic airfare.
- Less than 30 days but 15 days or more than the start of the tour - 75% of the total tour cost + domestic airfare.
- Less than 15 days or on no show - 100% of the tour cost including domestic airfare.
- The company act in the capacity of an agent for carriers, keepers of inns, hotels Boarding or lodging houses, restaurants, transport operators, railways, cruises and other service provider. The company is not liable for any alternation or change of any kind made by any service provider at any time, the client will continue to remain responsible for any increase in charges of amendments made by service providers
- The company does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions, default or misrepresentation , whether negligent or otherwise made by service providers or other third party parties. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any accident, injury, death, damage, loss of holiday time, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force or other events which are beyond or control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, flood, unusually, severe weather, act of god, act of government or of any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery of equipment or industrial action.
- The company is not liable for cancelation of journeys, deviations, delays or the failure to provide seats or berth or accommodations, in the events that these are not provided by the relevant principal service provider like airline/hotels etc.
- The company arranges tickets bookings and other reservations only as agent for its clients who accept the laid out terms and conditions for the carriers.
- The company does not provide any guaranty or warranty, expressed or implied any kind to client or to any other person.
- The company is not responsible for theft or loss of clients’ valuable or items of personal property.
- The company is not responsible under any circumstances in case of death or illness of the clients.
- The photographs appearing in our broachers’, website and your tour itinerary representational only and we do not guarantee that everything will be exactly as depicted at the location upon arrival.
- The client will not be entitled to any refund if the clients fail to follow the instruction of the company or its representatives. We reserve the right to alter or cancel any service you have purchased and inclusions may vary depending on weather, service provider’s arrangements, our others uncertainties, and are subject to change. If we are unable to provide a service comparable to that described service and the value of the substituted service.
Insurance: you should arrange your own insurance. The company recommends travel insurance against loss of deposits through cancellation charges, baggage loss, medical expenses and theft. The company makes no representations or guarantees concerning reimbursements of funds paid by you under any insurance claim. You agree not to hold the company responsible for any decision made by insurers, and/or by any suppliers, or requirements of any overseas country or governmental authority or overseas laws and policies.
All participants in tours operated by the company are expected to obey the laws and regulations of the countries visited and any failure to do so will relieve the company of all obligations that it may otherwise have under the contract.
The above stated agreement comes into force from the date of signing of agreement by both parties. This agreement shall remain valid until further notice or amendments are issued by the company, in writing. Either party may terminate the agreement by the other party 3 months notice in writing, through email or other form of written registered communication.
We strive to ensure your arrangements are delivered smoothly; however there are times when problem arises while on tour. If the client is not satisfied with any aspect of their arrangements they must immediately bring it to attention of the local office manager at the time so that they may use their reasonable endeavors to rectify the situation. If problem cannot be resolved you should contact on emergency phone line provided in your documents. Failure to complain at the time will affect the client's ability to claim compensation from the company. Should the problem remain unsolved during journey you should send us written correspondence detailing the nature of complaint as well as the effort you made to resolve the problem while on tour. Please send your correspondence with supporting within 05 days of the completion of the tour. No complaint or claim will be considered if made after this period.