Tiger’s Leap is a famous tourist site in Ambay Valley of Lonavala. It is a scenic viewpoint that tranquilizes the visitors immediately with its ambiance. The alluring surroundings of this place never disappoint the visitors and thus, Tiger’s Leap is a major site of interest that is thronged by visitors.
It Is Known For:-
1) Tiger’s Leap is known for its beauty.
2) It’s enchanting circumjacent and a soulful ambiance is perfect for making anyone succumb to this place.
3) This viewpoint provides a great panoramic view of the woods, waterfalls, and lakes in the nearby areas.
4) Tiger’s Leap is also regarded as the right destination for witnessing a meteor shower and thus, the astronomy enthusiasts can be spotted here during such occurrences.
5) This site is a haven for the ones looking out some adventure. The activities like rock climbing, trekking, and camping can be enjoyed here.
Best Time To Visit:-
Tiger’s Leap is a beauteous spot for spending some hours as it provides the best view of the nearby places. Since it is located at a high altitude and is surrounded by greenery in all directions, it welcomes the tourists throughout the year. The best time for visiting this place is during monsoons. The sight of Tiger’s Leap during monsoons is simply indescribable.
Tiger’s Leap can only be accessed via trekking. To reach this point, one has to de-board the local bus at the nearest village and enjoy a short trek till the viewpoint.
Nearest Railway Station:- Lonavala Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mumbai Airport
Top Things To Do In LonavalaView All
Best Travel Packages in LonavalaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.