An overnight bus ride from Delhi to queen of hills Shimla. gaze the natural beauty of this hilly town while relaxing at your pre booked hotel. this 2 night 3 day trip includes Sightseeing to popular places like Lakkar bazar, Christ church, Jakhu temple the mall road. private cabs will take you around the towns and tourist attractions and adventurous drive to Kufri.
Day 1 : DELHI TO SHIMLA BY OUR PRIVATE VEHICLE
Gather and report at Majnu ka Tila at around 8 pm by the evening.
Board the vehicle and depart for Shimla.[overnight journey]
Day 2 : LOCAL SHIMLA
Reach Shimla in the morning hotel check in first and take rest after a long journey.
After rest go out for local sightseeing in Shimla.
Back to hotel and have dinner.[overnight stay]
Day 3 : KUFRI
Today have to wake up early morning, refresh and breakfast.
After breakfast, we will visit to kufri for adventure activities, Kufri is a small hill station in Shimla.
By the evening we will reach Shimla mall road enjoy the wonderful sunset of Shimla by 8 pm.
Visit Christ church and the ridge back to hotel and have dinner with music.
Day 4 : LAST DAY IN SHIMLA
Wake up, refresh and breakfast, check out from hotel.
Trek to Jakhoo temple and explore local market of Shimla, after lunch we will start our journey back to Delhi.
In the evening, will board the bus for Delhi.
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 5999 / Adult ( With Tax )|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
World Travel Mania View Profile
0 / 5
About World Travel Mania
Rs. 5,999 PP
World Travel Mania0 /5
You May Also Like