Today, 06:40 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Day 1 : Delhi / Chandigarh - Shimla
Drive from Delhi to Shimla (343 kms, 10 hrs) arrive Shimla. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Shimla.
Day 2 : Shimla City Tour
One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. There are ample opportunities in Shimla for sports. Riding in Jakhu, Tennis and Squash at the club racing and Cricket at Annandale, Golf at Naldera and winter skiing at Kufri. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Shimla - Manali
Drive from Shimla to Manali (280 kms, 10 hrs) Arrive Manali Transfer to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Manali - Local Sight Seeing
Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi Temple - It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting. Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashisth, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath - house. Dinner and Overnight at Manali.
Day 5 : Manali - Rohtang Pass (At Own Cost)
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you're descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 6 : Tour End
Drive back to New Delhi (570 kms, 14 hours). Drop at Railway Station / Airport. TOUR END.
Other Terms & Conditions :
01) Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules & regulation of the hotel & our service charges are concerned by hand on such cancellation.
02) Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
03) Subject of Mumbai Jurisdiction.
04) EP : Room Only; CP : Room + Breakfast; MAP : Room + Breakfast and one meal; AP : Room + All Meals.
05) No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
06) If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
07) Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
08) No Refund will be granted on cancellation of hotel / package.
09) On cancellation of any package or hotel reservation, booking payment will not be refundable or transferable on any ground.
10) HAPPYHOLIDAYS, will not be responsible for any loss or damage to person (life body) or Any kind of issue faced during tour, its compulsory to intimate us during that time of tour only, so that it can be rectified. After the tour is complete, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
11) Facilities like heater at Room in Himachal Pradesh will be chargeable as per Hotel to Hotel. Some of hotels are offering free of cost also. But Mystic Himachal will not guaranteed for any such services without prior intimation.
12) AC during hills will not operated.
13) Checkin Time will be 10 AM, if client need room early then it will be as per availability at hotel.
14) Please careful with personal belongings.
15) Taj Mahal at Agra will close on Friday.
16) Major Sight Seeing point are close on monday & on goverment holidays at Delhi.
17) Due to any inclement weather condition at Himachal, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
18) Manikaran trip will be chargeable extra until it’s not included in the itinerary.
19) Under Volvo tours pickup service is not included from Airport / Station to Bus Point and from Bus Point to Hotel.
20) Due to union issue we are not able to provide pickup from Kalka Railway Station / Shimla Railway Station or Airport / Kullu Airport / Jammu Airport. At these places we have to arrange vehicle from union transporter only so it will cost you extra.
21) AC & Music System in Vehicle will not be operated when we are on the hilly area.
Happy Holidays View Profile
0 / 5
About Happy Holidays
Today, 06:40 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld