Post Your Requirement
Tour Travel World

Honeymoon Treat Package

Package Duration
6 Days / 5 Nights
Destination Covered
Port Blair

  • Day 1 : Arrival at Port Blair

    Description :

    Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship and transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit theCorbyn’s Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then proceed for a leisurely cruise(Harbour Cruise) in a steamer along the Port Blair Harbour - which takes one toViper Island. The gallows atop a hillock here is sight to watch.

    Day 2 : Coral Island

    Description :

    Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion toNorth Bay (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. Optional Activities - Snorkelling, Swimming, Trekking.

    Day 3 : Havelock Island

    Description :

    Early morning departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. Then after lunch proceed to theKalapathar beach where you can watch the beautiful sunset. Optional activities are swimming. Overnight stay at Havelock. Honey moon cake will be placed at the resort where you are staying.

    Day 4 : Radhanagar Beach

    Description :

    After breakfast, proceed to the Asia's Best Beach Radhanagar Beach (Beach No.7). Return from Havelock Island in the evening and transfer to hotel in Port Blair.

    Day 5 : Port Blair(City Tour)

    • Cellular Jail

    Description :

    After breakfast, start for afull-day tour of places in & around Port Blair(City Tour) - covering the famous Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Science Centre, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for shopping & souvenirs.
    In the evening, attend the enthrallingSound and Light Show at Cellular Jail.

    Day 6 : Departure

    Description :


  • Other Benefits (On Arrival)
    Package Excludes :
    • Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
    • Camera fee, Snorkeling Charges in North Bay & unspecified Meals.
    • Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
    • Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour itinerary.

  • Package Terms & Conditions :
    Booking Confirmation - When a booking request is placed by you the confirmation is not done until and unless the travelling details as well as 50% advance (minimum) of the total tour cost is not deposited. The remaining amount must be paid on arrival at Port Blair. The payment can be through Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft or Bank Transfer to our company accounts. Booking Cancellation - In case of cancellation due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, the intimation must be provided in writing. The cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive information in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:-30 days prior to Arrival: 25% of the total tour cost29 - 15 days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total tour cost14 - 08 days prior to Arrival: 75% of the total tour cost07 or less days prior to Arrival: 100% of the total tour cost Early Check- in / Late Check- out- All hotels have a standard check-in / check-out time. So the cost of early check-in or late check-out is not included in the tour cost. We can always make a request for early check-in or late check-out if required but we do not assure that, that entirely depend upon the policy of the hotel, time of the year and availability of the room.

Contact Detail

Andaman Infinity

Contact Person :-

Mr. Mukhtiar Mehar

Address :- Shop No. 2, Near Entrance Airport Gate, Lamba Line, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India - 744103
Contact Number :- 9531XXXXXX View Contact

Latest Tour Packages by

Andaman Infinity