Today, 05:03 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld
Kuala Lumpur is gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture and mouth-watering food! With this holiday you have the freedom to explore the largest city in Malaysia at your own pace.
Day 1 : Kuala Lumpur Tour
Half-day KUL city tour
Discover the modern and enigmatic Kuala Lumpur on a fun half day tour.
Day 2 : Kuala Lumpur Tour
KL Tower entrance
The Kuala Lumpur Tower is a communications tower located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its construction was completed on 1 March 1995. It features an antenna that increases its height to 421 metres and is the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world. The roof of the pod is at 335 metres.
Day 3 : Kuala Lumpur Tour
GEN tour with 1-way cable car ride (subject to weather & maintenance)
Get out of the city for a day at Genting Highlands on this excursion from Kuala Lumpur
Day 4 : Kuala Lumpur Tour
En route brief stop at Batu cave *to GEN*
you can start your day with a visit to the Batu Caves, an iconic place known for its large Murugan statue, besides the 272 steps that you have to climb to get an enchanting view of the skyline.
Day 5 : Kuala Lumpur Tour
Sunway Lagoon Theme Park tour + 6 Parks
An amazing way to spend your entire day is to visit the famous Sunway Lagoon Theme park! The park comprises of five different zones - water park, scream park, amusement park, extreme park and wildlife park, making it a major tourist attraction! You can spend your entire day in the theme park and not run out of fun activities.
Day 6 : Kuala Lumpur Tour
|No of pax||Age Limit||Price per pax (Rs)|
|Adult||Above 12 years||INR 18900 / Adult|
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
|City||Hotel Name||Star Rating|
|Kuala Lumpur||Hotel Kuala Lumpur Hotel||
|Kuala Lumpur||Hotel Kuala Lumpur||
Payment Terms & Methods :
* 50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Other Terms & Conditions :
5 % Tax Will be applicable from 01st Jan 2018 (Mandatory) Will be Applied on Total Invoice Amount ,
Above rates are not valid during any Events or Exhibitions & above is just a tentative quote and if you have any budget in mind or need any further assistance, please do let us know we will be more than happy to assist you.
Please Read these user terms carefully because As of Now there is Very Peak season so following some General Conditions: : -
50% of payments on confirmation of booking .
25% at the time of Reconfirmation and applying visa .
25% of payment on delivery of visa or three days prior to arrival .
If fails to deliver the above mentioned terms that will attract auto cancellation of services and none issuance of service voucher .
Above Rates Does Not Include: -
Any expenses of personal nature viz. tips to driver & Guide, Cigarettes, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Mini- bar Etc.
Meals other than mentioned above
All extra incurred at the Hotel other than mentioned.
Any meals if not mention above.
Official check-in 1400hrs & Check-out 1200noon
Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to hotel availability at the time of check-in/out.
Given quotation mail, Do not treat as confirmation of booking, as we are not holding any booking at the time of quotation, price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation. Confirmation of bookings will be communicated soon after the booking.
Kindly be informed:
- Airfare, Room & Rates quoted is subject to availability at the time of confirmation. No bookings on hold until specified.
- Quotes given in other currency such as USD, EUR, GPB, SGD, AUD, etc the Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be applicable as on date of payment being partial or full. Any increase in cost due to same will be charged extra.
- Visa processing time and decision for same is as per embassy / consulate decision. In case of denial we are not responsible for any loss due the same. Cancellation and amendment charges would be applicable as per booking policy.
Hope the above is clear and please feels free to contact us, if you may need any further clarifications and assistance.
Crown Vacations View Profile
0 / 5
About Crown Vacations
Today, 05:03 AM
Powered by TourTravelWorld