Terms & Conditions
Payment Terms & Methods :
1. The Booking: Your contract is with Leisure Dream Vacations India A contract exists between us when we have confirmed you on our tour of your choice and we have received your signed booking form and deposits. All the relevant section must be correctly and fully completed. We can only accept booking form signed as this confirms that you and other people on the tour accept our booking terms and condition and are entering into the contract.
2. Payment: All payments can be made to Leisure Dream Vacations India, by cash, cheque, Demand Draft or electronic money transfer. For booking which are made within 15 working days of tour departure, the full amount will become immediately payable.
3. Balance: Once the completed booking Form and deposit has been received an invoice will be sent, along with a receipt for the already paid. The balance of the payment must be paid 35 days prior to the tour departure. Any booking made within 14 working days of the tour departure is considered to be late booking for which the full and final payment is required at the same time of booking. Failure to pay the balance within the specified period will result in the cancellation of the booking, and in payment of a cancellation fee as detailed below.
4. If you cancel your Holiday If you or any member of your party wishes to cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing, in any case the date of cancellation will be at the date on which notice is received in the Tours Department of Companion Tours. The person who signed the booking form must also sign the letter of cancellation. As this incurs administrative cost and retention charges by hotel, the cancellation charges will apply on the following scale :
05 Days or less 100% of the Tour Cost or No Show - No Refund Please note - Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
NUMBER OF DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE AMOUNT OF CANCELLATION CHARGES
120 days prior to arrival 5% of the Tour + Actual service cost (like train tickets etc.)
120 - 61 days prior to arrival 15% of the Tour + Actual service cost
60 - 31 days prior to arrival 25% of the Tour + Actual service cost
30 - 16 days prior to arrival 40% of the Tour + Actual service cost
15 - 07 days prior to arrival 60% of the tour + Actual service cost.
06 days - 72 hours prior to arrival 75% of the tour + Actual service cost
5. If you change you’re booking: If, after your confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangement in any way, for your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do at most to make these changes, but it may not always be possible.
The company does not own or control hotels, coach or other facilities mentioned in the tour. As an operator of the package tour therefore, we cannot be held liable.
Where there has been no fault on the part of the company, supplier or agents.
Where the failures in performance of the contract are attributable to the customer.
Where the failures are attributable to a third party not connected with the provision of the holiday and are unforeseeable or unavoidable.
Where the failures are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control.
Where the failures are due to an event which you or your supplier even with all due care could not foresee or foretell.
We do take all reasonable steps in ensuring that the organisation maintains standards and provide a service that is acceptable to the passengers. The information within this website has been compiled with all reasonable care and is correct to the best knowledge of the company and is published in good faith.
We do our best to give passengers travelling on any of our holidays, an enjoyable and trouble free holiday but occasionally plans go wrong. Should you have any complaint, please tell your India Tour Makers Manger at the time who will do everything possible to resolve the matter immediately. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, then you must notify the company within 28 days of the tour ending in writing. If you do not write to us within this time, this will affect the investigation and outcome of the complaint. Any disputes between clients and India Tour Makers Shall be governed by Jurisdiction on India.
8. Passports & Visas:
To travel to India from overseas countries except for the citizen of Nepal & Bhutan, one needs a 06 months valid passport and a valid Visa. And processing of Passport and Visa are not included in the tour cost.
9. Health :
rnrnrnAny person who has a contagious disease is forbidden to travel, any person found during the tour with such a disease will be asked to leave the tour and will have to make their own arrangements to return home.
10. Early Check - in / Late Check - out:
rnrnrnPlease note that standard check - in / Checkout time in all good hotels are 1200 Hrs. (IST). Therefore cost of Early check - in or Late check - out is not included in the tour cost. We can always make a request for early check - in or Late checkout if required but we do not guarantee that, that entirely depend upon the policy of the hotel, time of the year and availability of the room.
11. Extra Uses of our Vehicle :
rnrnrnPlease note that cost of the vehicle (car / coaches with the driver) is not included in the tour cost like : - Usage of vehicle like after transfer or after sightseeing untill or unless it is mentioned in the itinerary.
12. Rights to amend the itinerary if required : Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalised. In case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for safety and well being of our esteemed passengers.
13. Surcharge :
The Price of your travel arrangement are subject to surcharges in case of sudden hike in fuel prices, schedule airfare and any taxes levied by the government. Even in this case, we will try to absorb an amount of 2%, amount exceeding over 2% will be surcharged.
14. Our Liability: Leisure Dream Vacations India accepts the liability for those arrangements for your holiday, which are wholly within our control and therefore, accept liability to clients for the negligence of our agents, which include our employees. However, we would like to draw attention to the following circumstances, which fall outside our direct control or where for some reason we are not prepared to accept liability.
The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him or her for: Any death, personal injury, sickness accidents, loss delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or theft howsoever caused;
Any act, omission, default of any independent contractor or other person or by any servant or agents employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused. Companion Tours are unable to take liability for commercial arrangements out of our control such as natural disasters, industrial disputes, reason of threat or war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, technical problems to the transport, extreme weather conditions, closure of the airports and sea ports and similar event out of our control, or are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control.
Contact Agent Plan A Trip Text Me