At around 08.00 Am; your driver is waiting at your Hotel’s lounge and your luggage is parked in the 4×4 safari land cruiser ready to take off You will pass by Arusha town briefly for you to do brief shopping of a few personal effects that you may need as well as to change some money if you wish and off you leave the town past the Arusha Airport further across the Masai Steppe and across the Great Rift Valley to Lake Manyara National Park. The name Manyara is a Masai word for the acacia tortillis tree species which the nomadic Masai people use to make hedges to protect their homesteads and livestock. The park is highlighted with lots of these trees and the tree climbing lions which are often spotted taking afternoon siesta on the branches. Other animal’s common in this park includes the impalas, giraffe’s buffaloes and impalas. Just at the entrance of this beautiful park is an underground water forest and a perfect habitat for the Blue monkeys, the baboons, bush bucks and the gigantic elephants sheltering in the sheds from the afternoon sun and devouring the green branches and twigs and herbs. Overnight at Panorama campsite
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa - the Serengeti National Park - with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. The central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti's species. We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park.Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro area Seronera Campsite
Early morning game and viewing the sunrise silently above the awakening bush, while descending spotting wildlife, lion, Thomson gazelle, topi, ostrich and cheetah sightings. We will enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch at the centre in the shade of the giant acacia trees.In the afternoon we will follow the Kopjes Circuit, which goes anti-clockwise around the Maasai Kopjes, which usually attract a number of lion and some formidably large cobras. This makes the kopjes particularly good for spotting wildlife in the dry seasons - including lions, which like to lie in wait for their hunting!Dinner and overnight at Simba campsite
After breakfast we descend 600m into this magnificent crater for a full-day game drive. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania's last remaining black rhino. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro National Park supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its huge population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard. We will enjoy a picnic lunch on the crater floor. Dinner and overnight at Arusha lodge
Blackfaced Vervet Adventures terms and conditions
1. Blackfaced vervet Adventures requires deposit of 50% of the total costs of your confirmation tour where by the remain balance 50% Will be paid on the day of arrival for safari for ensuring of your safari. But if anyone will be willing to pay the whole price we can’t stop you too. This is for good arrangement of safari
2. Reservations will be cancelled payments are not received by the agreed date. Anyone want to cancel safari should inform us immediately before we arrange for safari, one week before will be good!
3. For international deposits and non-residents of Tanzania, payments should be in Euro, US dollars. Tanzania nationals and residents can pay in Tanzanian Shillings currency at the rate of exchange appropriate at the time of payment.
4. If the car break down at the time of safari the rescue car will be provided
5. If it may happen a client got sick or any problem happens during safari period we will be concern for his or her transfer back to the hotel for hospital checkup and we will give refund for the remaining days of Safari
6. The company assets the right to withhold all or part of the service (at its sole discretion) if payment is not received in accordance with the above conditions.
7. Blackfaced Vervet Adventures can accept any changes of accommodation or time of staying where by addition payment will be required
8. In serving our clients, on behalf of the clients the company will have to subcontract other independent companies such as hotels, lodges and airlines which are not subject to direct control of the Blackfaced Vervet Adventures. In doing so, the company will always at its own discretion make every effort to ensure that the services provided by subcontractors are of expected standards. However Blackfaced Vervet Adventures will not be liable for any personal loss, injury, property damage, or loss which may occur as a result of using the subcontracted services. In the event that any seller is unable to provide contracted service, Blackfaced vervet Adventures will work to provide the client with alternative arrangement of similar standards, whenever possible. If the client is not willing to take the alternative arrangements offered by Blackfaced Vervet Adventures, any refund entitled to the client will be subjected to the terms and conditions of the relevant subcontractors.
9. Payment Mode. A Client will pay through bank transfer.
10. There is no refund for any unused portion of your safari once commenced. Cancellation penalties on airfares are additional and are not included in the above cancellation charges. Cancellation Insurance for the total land tour cost is suggested.
11. Safari price include .Pick up client from the airport, driver guide, Mineral water, mattress, pillow, Chef, Food-3 meals a day chef for the camping safari, All Park Entry Fee, Accommodation after safari and Toyota landcruser 4x4 open roof, cultural fee, lodge fee,
12. Safari price exclude: Tip to the mountain guides, porters, chef after a very good trek and personal requirements. Flight price, local transports for those who want to sat long after Safari.
We make sure clients enjoy our adventures and have unforgettable experience with us , give us the chance to serve you !!
Experience The Land ..
8 Days / 7 Night
Arusha - Lake Manayara - ..
Adventures Of Nature..
6 Days / 5 Night
Arusha - Manyara - Sereng..
Study Adventures And..
9 Days / 8 Night
Arusha - Serengeti - Tara..
Big Five And Migrati..
5 Days / 4 Night
Tarangire National park -..